Ariana viral for new face

Post Malone

1 hour ago, AcidPrince said:

They need a life RIGHT NOW

who cares about her face honestly :rip: its HERS 

@ that user making an entire list of her alleged interventions next time lmaoo like this is emb-arazin are they not emb-arazed? They should be emb-arazed

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• oilheiress

• Perfect Crime

• jjmed59

2 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

Ariana Mbappé Adichie served that day ?

She did go a bit too far in that one tbh lmao are we sure it's not edited by online stans? Also you can't deny it's super becoming w that pink color :gaycat6:

She was very tan but it's the lighting during the performance, same night:

MV5BZDIxMTU3YjctOWJkYS00NTE1LWI1N2EtYTNi

ariana-grande-at-2016-mtv-video-music-awGettyImages-597576590-1472487933.jpg?qua

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

She was very tan but it's the lighting during the performance, same night:

MV5BZDIxMTU3YjctOWJkYS00NTE1LWI1N2EtYTNi

ariana-grande-at-2016-mtv-video-music-awGettyImages-597576590-1472487933.jpg?qua

Yea nah this definitely looks like a normal tan that a girl like her could achieve naturally even without spray tans if she took the time to work on it, nothing to see here tbh also the terms 'black-fishing' and 'asian-fishing' work for people with unknown ethnicities like those influencers and all that lmao, everyone known Ariana's background, the tan just suits her and her fashion better so she goes for it 

Just now, oilheiress said:

Yea nah this definitely looks like a normal tan that a girl like her could achieve naturally even without spray tans if she took the time to work on it, nothing to see here tbh also the terms 'black-fishing' and 'asian-fishing' work for people with unknown ethnicities like those influencers and all that lmao, everyone known Ariana's background, the tan just suits her and her fashion better so she goes for it 

I mean she's always looked the same shade as her brother but well, they'd rather look the other way :eli:

5 hours ago, Click Clack said:

i choked :deadbanana:

i hate that she let people bully her into this pale makeup, she wasn’t blackfishing :rip: 

Ummm lol :ryan2:

5 hours ago, oilheiress said:

Not some of you acting like ariana was ever pale lmaoo like she was obviously a fan of spray tanning but even without that she was never pale, not even during her nickleodeon red hair days 

She’d tan in the actual sun back then

yeah this new face is not it

she used to be the beauty standard in 2015

shame, she used to be so pretty

5 hours ago, Sesame said:

Xe0I1nO.jpg

:ahh: 

13 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

She’d tan in the actual sun back then

tanning or no tanning she's not naturally pale she's got golden/olivish undertones, you can tell from her very facial features she's not the pale type since we're racially profiling :gaycat6:

Edited by oilheiress

Who cares? It's her own body. Let her do what she wants with it.

She needs to stop with the cosmetic surgery if she wants to make it in Hollywood. They don't like casting people who have had obvious work done, it basically limits your roles to anything but rich NY/LA woman having midlife crisis. The Northman make-up team had to work a miracle to make Nicole Kidman look normal after all the botox, since, you know, they didn't have Epione in 12th century Iceland.

Idgi

Dont see anything different

people are growing and changing

+make up can really change a person's face

she prolly is just making some changes..she is a pretty big name after all, y not

31 minutes ago, Protocol said:

She needs to stop with the cosmetic surgery if she wants to make it in Hollywood. They don't like casting people who have had obvious work done, it basically limits your roles to anything but rich NY/LA woman having midlife crisis. The Northman make-up team had to work a miracle to make Nicole Kidman look normal after all the botox, since, you know, they didn't have Epione in 12th century Iceland.

This entire post made me scream

But you're entirely right. If you look at the top A-list film actresses, they've had no work done or at most some subtle tweaks.

it’s always post malone isn’t it 

From Ariana to Asiana to Voldyana Grande :jonny6:

Scary :eek:

Is it just me or does her eyes look lifeless

After all of that surgery, you are still ****... and that is what GETTTSSSSS... ME.

Ariana is probably the MPG of her generation or younger who has had the most work done.

Demi is pretty natural, Dua is pretty natural, Taylor is pretty natural (sans breast implants), Olivia is pretty natural, Zendaya is probably all natural, Selena Gomez is probably all natural, Billie is probably all natural (not sure), Camila is pretty natural (she might have had a rhino), Lorde is probably all natural, etc.

It's kinda insane that Ariana felt the need to have SO MUCH work done. It wasn't just a rhino and some fillers. She literally had every surgery that exists and even some I didn't know existed.

Edited by NausAllien

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

After all of that surgery, you are still ****... and that is what GETTTSSSSS... ME.

Ariana definitely isn't ugly. She is far from ugly. She's very very beautiful...:rip:

Her nouse shine brigther than my future

She should've stopped further "enhancements" on her face at Positions era wherein she looks the most beautiful. Now she's nearing botched territory if she doesn't stop now. :sosad:

Why does she sound like an old woman/Selena Gomez all of a sudden? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.