Will Marilyn ever Rest In Peace?

Tropez

The woman has been a topic of conversation for decades, both good and bad. And it’s crazy that even in her death, Marilyn is still made out to be just a sex icon when she was much more than that. Even in her lifetime, she hated just being seen as nothing more than a ditsy blonde bombshell when she was actually rather intelligent, and open minded. 

The fact that they are giving away a piece of her hair, and she’s buried next to creepy men who wanted to have their bodies next to her. Like one man made sure his body was turned over to face her (disgusting). Then people usually misquote her, and make her out to be something she isn’t. 

It’s all weird. Like I just don’t get it. 

The hair thing is so so creepy and gross and weird.

I don't think it will happen anytime soon... at least for the next 30 years people will talk about her and do weird things :!ohno: this obsession is scary

It’s really sad. That woman suffered so, so much in her life and her memory is still being disgraced to this day. I really hope she found peace. 

Probably not cause the media's making money from her.

Future generations will still be fascinated by her, same with Cleopatra and Princess Diana I guess

Their beautiful personas and dramatic life stories are timeless, universal and have tragic endings

They're kinda like fictional characters at this point

She and Britney had the same problem they cared too much. So many others went through the same thing if not worse and they rose above it.  I used to be the same and it almost killed me. But turned against it and I am stronger than ever. 

Edited by princedonte

3 hours ago, Tropez said:

Like one man made sure his body was turned over to face her (disgusting).

WTF :eek: Anyone know who this disgusting pig is?

Not with how Kim K stuffed her untalented plastic a** inside her dress 

creepy! tho my grandparents made sure my dad was buried with his brother and HONESTLY! he would rather his own plot! i know since he loved the attention :ace:

fact a fan wanted to be on top of her is RUDE! i honestly think both sides are disgusting to me! let them rest in piece! how did they let that, and yeah I honestly never see anyone talk bad about her except on here and twitter, she'll aways be a living icon. but the hair thing is also creepy! wish people would stop :weeps:

She was the OG plastic blonde girl, the fact that Madonna of all people made homage to her speaks volumes on her impact. That said, her whole persona revolved around controversy and attention. Not surprised she’s still talked about :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.