Iggy Azalea f/ 5SOS - "Stupid People"

TheBoss

It's out there.

Scrapped promo single from her EP Wicked Lips. This is actually kinda great?? This is exactly what In My Defense should've been.

Edited by TheBoss

some of these lyrics :ahh:"white as napkins" It's a cute song tho 

not this actually being like... really good :jonny6:

need a single cover tho x2

this is great but it kind of sounds like

edit: forget 'kind of'... it sounds just like it :dies:

and Revenge doesn't sample anything... maybe that's the reason it got scrapped

Edited by Michael196

Why did she scrap this? I can’t remember

2 minutes ago, gui said:

I think it had something to do with 5SOS 

oh, I need to check this :jonny5:

I hate that she never gave us more personal songs I remember that one track about Carti's love affairs being scrapped from her last album, I was so hyped for that one :monkey:

I really want her to comeback anytime with songs like The New Classic. Serve some of that. Everything went so fast with Iggy. We went from 'Black Widow' straight to a scrapped album. Not a fan of her two albums after that, but I have always been thirsty for some more Iggy. Hopefully she signs with a record label again and make awesome music videos again.

Edited by walkingmermaid

If Iggy wanted to come back, a 5SOS feature is definitely smart. They got a lot of fans. 

Ok this is very good! Such a different and happier vibe than her recent outputs.

3 hours ago, Ricanaire said:

need a single cover tho x2

if u find one please share

Oh wow! :eek: It's actually really good, I love how personal the lyrics are :jonnycat:

How your grandma know my first name? IT WAS YOU :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, walkingmermaid said:

I really want her to comeback anytime with songs like The New Classic. Serve some of that. Everything went so fast with Iggy. We went from 'Black Widow' straight to a scrapped album. Not a fan of her two albums after that, but I have always been thirsty for some more Iggy. Hopefully she signs with a record label again and make awesome music videos again.

she wants nothing to do w record labels and makes much more money w/o them 

Wait I am genuinely impressed :jonny5:

I see why she scrapped this, she was probably afraid of the backlash but the lyrics are so bold I love it :jonny5:And the song has hit potential 

5SOS feature is unecesary tho

On 5/5/2022 at 8:18 PM, Michael196 said:

this is great but it kind of sounds like

edit: forget 'kind of'... it sounds just like it :dies:

and Revenge doesn't sample anything... maybe that's the reason it got scrapped

i hear it too now.

On 5/5/2022 at 7:58 PM, TheBoss said:

It's out there.

Scrapped promo single from her EP Wicked Lips. This is actually kinda great?? This is exactly what In My Defense should've been.

i miss THIS iggy. deep, real, personal lyrics. addressing and reflective. this could've actually done something for her.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:20 PM, gui said:

5SOS randomly pulled the plug from this being a single and released for reasons they never really elaborated on or explained.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:22 PM, BlackJesus said:

I think it had something to do with 5SOS 

they were jerks for how they went about it. this is why she doesn't like reaching out for collabs because artists move funny and she ends up in some mess.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:33 PM, TheBoss said:

I hate that she never gave us more personal songs I remember that one track about Carti's love affairs being scrapped from her last album, I was so hyped for that one :monkey:

which song are you talking about? wait carti cheated on her too? she just can't catch a break omfg

On 5/5/2022 at 8:56 PM, walkingmermaid said:

she unfortunately got canceled by the gp and hasn't been able to recover properly or fully. she deserves a proper comeback but i'm afraid the ship has sailed or people will continue to gatekeep and make her the industry punching bag again. digital distortion was shelved because her label wasn't gonna release that album without a "hit" so that wasn't iggy's fault. survive the summer was suppose to be an abum as well but label issues rose again which is why she settled for an ep and then just went independent. 

On 5/5/2022 at 10:49 PM, charmed23 said:

Ok this is very good! Such a different and happier vibe than her recent outputs.

how is this happy lol she is literally addressing all of her criticism in this lol her recent outputs are "happy" in the sense that they're bops and she's that ***** idk what else are you picking up on.

On 5/5/2022 at 11:36 PM, Bacardo Royale said:

Mess at them wasting this hit :jonnycat: Australian excellence :jonnycat:

blame 5SOS

On 5/6/2022 at 7:02 AM, Villanelle said:

Wait I am genuinely impressed :jonny5:

I see why she scrapped this, she was probably afraid of the backlash but the lyrics are so bold I love it :jonny5:And the song has hit potential 

5SOS feature is unecesary tho

yeah she's scared to be vulnerable which is why she doesn't make anymore personal material unfortunately. yeah she would've gotten dragged for this being "tone death" even though this is her acknowledging head on the backlash she's gotten 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.