WANTED! 'Grindr Killer' kills 4 gay men in Spain.

Wet

What is wrong with people? That's so tragic, and may they rest in peace.

There is still a very low chance this will happen to you though but still, i can't imagine what these victims went through.

23 hours ago, Pandora30012 said:

meet in public, let someone know where you're going. Ask them for specific photos like puting their thumb on their nose with one eye closed. Just do whatever it takes to be safe.

You can do all that and still get killed, just like you can meet someone at a bar and get killed.

19 hours ago, yonsé said:

meeting someone at a bar or club is not any safer babe, stranger danger is stranger danger.

if someone wants to kill u they will, don't live life in fear. just also be safe.

Exactly.

-

RIP to those men, this is so sad.

Thx god. The killer had been arrested. Rip for those loveable victims

That’s why i have never used that app, i think it’s too dangerous. Rip to the victims

On 5/6/2022 at 5:37 AM, MoonGoodandHappy said:

But as a gay man, how to find love without gay app ? Talking to strangers ? Even more dangerous because we dont know if they are straight or not and homophobic or not. As gays we have no choice if we want love.

This is true. Just be careful when you meet up and always trust your gut feelings. Dating apps I think in general are safer than hookup apps

8 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

You can do all that and still get killed, just like you can meet someone at a bar and get killed.

Exactly.

-

RIP to those men, this is so sad.

you can also cross the street and get hit by a car. doesnt mean you shouldnt look left and right first

It's always been my dream to die during a Grindr hookup. Die going out doing what I love.

55 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

It's always been my dream to die during a Grindr hookup. Die going out doing what I love.

wow such fun

ezgif-7-062a1d29f4be.thumb.gif.e8607973e

Apparently his victims could be in the two digits with other previous victims in other parts of Spain. Shame on the police that had the nerve to say there wsn't a patern...

From what I could see on the news, the main motivation seems to have been simply stealing from them. Allegedly he emptied their accounts, I guess he saw them as easy targets since and took the chance to drug them, steal from them and then kill them

May he rot

Edited by Cloudy

14 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

Same 

ezgif-7-062a1d29f4be.thumb.gif.e8607973e

Always try to verify people with IG before meeting. I refuse to if I can’t verify their identity online. Closet cases and “bi curious” headless men will ***** and moan but too damn bad, they get blockedT. I’m not desperate enough to risk my safety.

20 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Always try to verify people with IG before meeting. I refuse to if I can’t verify their identity online. Closet cases and “bi curious” headless men will ***** and moan but too damn bad, they get blockedT. I’m not desperate enough to risk my safety.

Same here. IG or whatsapp check.

wow...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.