Tinashe | Summer 22 Tour

OhMyAlf

Got my London tickets :jonny5:

London sold out in minutes :deadbanana4: I am sorry for my sis but she going to have to do a full UK/Ireland tour 

Edit: it not sold out. There is plenty of tickets left on Ticketmaster :deadbanana4:

edit: not my dyslexic ass reading electric brixton (1700 cap) as o2 academy brixton (4921 cap) :deadbanana4: and about to message her saying she needs to upgraded to Alexandra palace great hall (10.4K cap) since she  soldout o2 academy so fast :rip:i am Bragging to her hater about how she went from KOKO to selling out academy brixton in minutes :deadbanana4: made a complete fool out me. I am so embarrass :toofunny3:

Edited by nuclear
Sodumb

i got my amsterdam ticket :heart2:

unfortunately i was unable to get VIP though? must’ve been a glitch since it was unavailable since ticket launch 

2 hours ago, ONOPKA said:

girls there's loads of tickets on seetickets (for london show) 

Also on Ticketmaster as well. I don’t understand how it would appear there was no tickets when it first when on sale to all these tickets now being available. 

47 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Also on Ticketmaster as well. I don’t understand how it would appear there was no tickets when it first when on sale to all these tickets now being available. 

I dead ass thought I'd missed out on ticketmaster and seetickets when they first went on sale as both showed unavailable and I was shocked the good sis sold out in minutes :rip: thank god they weren't though :clown:

• 1 month later...

How many of y’all are here in London? 

Can she come to South America already, a club brought Slayyyter out of all people, I need her heeeere 

Orlando was a cute show, though I hope I can go to another show for a full set. 

Let me look into this festival in Pasadena...

• ATRL Moderator

Ain't No Picnic Festival seems enticing enough, but I probably won't go :katie: 

For those who haven't seen her yet, she performed at the London show (not in order):

2 On

All Hands on Deck

Feelings

Life's Too Short

X

Story of Us

Link Up

Cash Race (not in full)

Small Reminders

Save Room For Us

The Chase

Pasadena

No Drama

Throw a Fit

Touch & Go

Die A Little Bit

Bouncin

Naturally

HMU (For A Good Time)

How Many Times?

Hopscotch Remix

Perfect Crime

Love Line (for the interlude)

The show was really good tho. Karl Benjamin (the opening act) was amazing too, gotta check out his stuff.

She was phenomenal last night :jonny3: I also asked her about a new album and she said it's coming this year, she has 5 or 6 songs for it already.

1 hour ago, intheneonlights said:

She was phenomenal last night :jonny3: I also asked her about a new album and she said it's coming this year, she has 5 or 6 songs for it already.

Wow. When she said it was coming this year earlier in the spring I figured it would end up getting pushed to early 2023 since we’re already pretty far into 2022, but hearing this confirmed again…her work ethic is unreal. 

1 hour ago, intheneonlights said:

her going independent was the best thing that ever happened to her career

2 hours ago, intheneonlights said:

5-6 songs is maybe 1/3 of the new album if she continues with the length of her previous independent releases! It's so soon considering 333 hasn't been out a year yet but God am I excited for new music from Tinashe! :jonny5:

54 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Wow. When she said it was coming this year earlier in the spring I figured it would end up getting pushed to early 2023 since we’re already pretty far into 2022, but hearing this confirmed again…her work ethic is unreal. 

I'm thinking it's gonna be another November project from Tinashe. Nightride, Songs for You and Black Water are all November releases. 

53 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

her going independent was the best thing that ever happened to her career

It truly is. It removed all the pressure to "get a hit song" or "sell X amount of albums" and truly let people focus on the music and her talents. 

I'm honestly hoping she'll stay independent for the rest of her very long music career! :heart:

I saw her yesterday and damn, she's so BEAUTIFUL (I already knew it, but she's even prettier live).

The setlist was short but she killed it. I was blow away. Even if the GP sleeps on her, I think she really has the X factor. She's a performer.

It was cool to meet some of her fans and talked to them about her.

It was a really good night! Thank's Tinashe!

On 7/10/2022 at 1:47 AM, Devin said:

Jealous of everyone who got to see her. :jonny5:

She was in Brooklyn last month . Why didn’t you go?

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

She was in Brooklyn last month . Why didn’t you go?

Lets just say work-scheduling conflicts at the time. :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.