• Broken

• Hephaestus

Not you spoiling Dr. Strange II :hoetenks:

16 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

He actually left the project last week.

Finally a flop incoming for them :clap3:

43 minutes ago, arceus said:

Not you spoiling Dr. Strange II :hoetenks:

Ummm what are you talking about? They were announced way before Dr Strange 2. Are you spoiling Dr Strange by saying they're in it? DELETE SIS. DELETE!!

Yeah the director left last week, and it’s not a spoiler yall. It was officially announced 2 years ago. I just can’t wait for a proper F4 movie. And X-men 

I can already see the wider MCU connections

I can bet their first appearance will be a post credit in Ant Man 3.

Johnny will probably be a SpiderMan 4 supporting character.

Reed will probably butt heads with Iron Heart given their genius tirades.

The question now is, with like the Avengers, Midnight Sons, Young Avengers, The Illuminati, the Eternals, the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy (squad #2) and now the F4, will the event movies like Avengers Endgame still be under the Avengers banner or will it finally be a Marvel Studios' Annihilation or Marvel Studios' Secret Wars or smth 

Spoiler

They better keep John or we won’t be reasonable :wanda:

Can you properly capitalize the thread title? Please

"MCU Fantastic Four"

"Marvel Studios' Fantastic Four"

@Kisuke

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

First good F4 movie is coming :clap3:

Don't jinx it :deadbanana:

Heard a Great concept for the Script of the MCU Fantastic 4! 

Spoiler

The film takes place in the 1960’s and Mr. Fantastic is a leading Scientist recruited by Shield/US Government to explore space  as an astronaut. He brings along fiancé: Sue storm, Brother in law to be: Johnny Storm and best friend: Ben Grim for the expedition. However there are Russian Hydra agents on board that disrupt the space trip and cause the Space shuttle to become inoperable. The first half of the film is a Family drama/ Comedy as each member faces doubts of the upcoming wedding while trying to survive floating in space. They enter a Field of quantum energy that gives them powers. however on their way back to earth they are stuck in stasis for 40 years by a Cosmic presence causing them to not age or move. Thanos snap in infinity war erases the presence and Mr. fantastic develops a way for them to work together and escape the realm. They return to earth in 2024 and find out that 40 years have past and Avengers are worshipped as celebrities. Johnny storm uses this opportunity to become famous, while the Thing and mr. Fantastic try to avoid it. The Fantastic four characters are technically from the 60’s so they spend the rest of the movie adjusting to modern society and facing off against the cosmic creature that imprisoned them for decades. The avengers team up with the first family and tell them about a new threat incoming; Galactus. 

11 hours ago, pigeon said:

He actually left the project last week.

Fantastic Four has like a ******* curse at this point, it’s scary 

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Fantastic Four has like a ******* curse at this point, it’s scary 

I mean Jon Watts is very mid, so is it really a curse to not have him attatched to F4 when it needs to break the cycle of past bad adaptations? nn

9 minutes ago, mathekr said:

I mean Jon Watts is very mid, so is it really a curse to not have him attatched to F4 when it needs to break the cycle of past bad adaptations? nn

I mean… it’s not about just the reception or the lack of quality of the movie itself… it’s about how any of the adaptations have a lot of issues even when they haven’t started filming… I remember the horrible last movie the actors had a lot of problems with the director and also before the first F4 film there were a lot of problems with the release and the first film became unreleased… also the director and writer of F4 (2005) had to change the script because it had a lot of similarities to The Incredibles so they had to stop comparisons and **** and now the director left the project last month before it even started… I feel like there’s something suspicious on the franchise overall that it might be very dangerous lol 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Hide contents

The film takes place in the 1960’s and Mr. Fantastic is a leading Scientist recruited by Shield/US Government to explore space  as an astronaut. He brings along fiancé: Sue storm, Brother in law to be: Johnny Storm and best friend: Ben Grim for the expedition. However there are Russian Hydra agents on board that disrupt the space trip and cause the Space shuttle to become inoperable. The first half of the film is a Family drama/ Comedy as each member faces doubts of the upcoming wedding while trying to survive floating in space. They enter a Field of quantum energy that gives them powers. however on their way back to earth they are stuck in stasis for 40 years by a Cosmic presence causing them to not age or move. Thanos snap in infinity war erases the presence and Mr. fantastic develops a way for them to work together and escape the realm. They return to earth in 2024 and find out that 40 years have past and Avengers are worshipped as celebrities. Johnny storm uses this opportunity to become famous, while the Thing and mr. Fantastic try to avoid it. The Fantastic four characters are technically from the 60’s so they spend the rest of the movie adjusting to modern society and facing off against the cosmic creature that imprisoned them for decades. The avengers team up with the first family and tell them about a new threat incoming; Galactus. 

Not gonna lie, I’d be totally here for this :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Not gonna lie, I’d be totally here for this :lakitu:

Yeah it’s a little rough draft, but the basis would be cool way to bring them in

Bryce Dallas Howard replacing John Watts as director of Fantastic 4? 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

On 5/5/2022 at 5:42 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Hide contents

It would be interesting if in the 60s, Reed was friends with a young Hank Pym, and is reunited with Michael Douglas’ older Hank Pym when the F4 are brought into the present day (I got this idea from a New Rockstars video on YouTube and liked it)

Edited by abc1990

32 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

It would be interesting if in the 60s, Reed was friends with a young Hank Pym, and is reunited with Michael Douglas’ older Hank Pym when the F4 are brought into the present day (I got this idea from a New Rockstars video on YouTube and liked it)

Oh that would work perfectly.  

Hopefully they will not botch it. But I can see Marvel doing great job with this.

I wonder who could be human torch. It's gonna be hard to defeat my gay awakener Chris.

:WAP:

you're loved | Chris Evans as Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four...

Edited by TheCal

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Hopefully they will not botch it. But I can see Marvel doing great job with this.

Hide contents

I wonder who could be human torch. It's gonna be hard to defeat my gay awakener Chris.

:WAP:

you're loved | Chris Evans as Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four...

I really want it to be someone that is close to Tom Holland’s age. Maybe George Sear from Love, Victor? Or Nicholas Hamilton from IT Chapter One. 

6 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I really want it to be someone that is close to Tom Holland’s age. Maybe George Sear from Love, Victor? Or Nicholas Hamilton from IT Chapter One. 

yeah for sure, it should be someone similar to spiderman's/Tom's age. I don't know about George(his acting skills) as I heard he is such an incredibly boring person IRL and I don't really like him in Victor:rip:, but Nic could be cool. I was thinking maybe Rudy Pankow from Outer Banks?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.