• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• Hephaestus

• Broken

• 1 month later...

Also this delay🤦‍♀️ the casting is gonna have to be legendary just to appease the fans. They also better give this Budget. 

• 3 weeks later...

Vanessa Kirby as sue:jonny6:

Eddie Munson from stranger things (Joseph Quinn) is the newest reported Johnny Storm cast

:eli: 
I need Kevin to just announce it so these scooper end

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Eddie Munson from stranger things (Joseph Quinn) is the newest reported Johnny Storm cast

:eli: 

:rip: that's not a great casting. Eddie is cute but he ain't no Johnny Storm 

Also where did you see thise news? I can't seem to find a source

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

:rip: that's not a great casting. Eddie is cute but he ain't no Johnny Storm 

Also where did you see thise news? I can't seem to find a source

I would take all F4 castings with a grain of salt:laugh: we get a new rumor like every other week at this rate. Grace Randolph and some other scoopers in the community. 

I honestly want 4 unknown actors that actually look the part and can act. I haven’t liked any of the reported castings at all. Vanessa Kirby and Jodie are the closest thing to good. But even then, I wouldn’t mind just 4 new upcoming actors

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I honestly want 4 unknown actors that actually look the part and can act. I haven’t liked any of the reported castings at all. Vanessa Kirby and Jodie are the closest thing to good. But even then, I wouldn’t mind just 4 new upcoming actors

Considering the consensus that big names = more movie goers is still beaming, Disney would never. 

• Like 1

How many times do they have to reboot/remake this movie? And its flops every single time. :toofunny3:

The fact this movie was announced 4 years ago and the casting is still underway while Superman Legacy was announced this year and has already now been cast is sending me. :deadbanana2:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rumor for Doctor Doom in Fantstic Four (2025). As with all rumors and due to the writers strike take with grain of salt. I’m just sharing for those wondering who is the front runner to be cast as Doom. 

Spoiler

Josh Hartnett of Virgin Suicide Fame & Oppenheimer is rumored to be offered the role of Marvel Studios Dr. Doom. The 2025 film is rumored to also be set in the 1960’s . Victor von doom creates a Time Machine and betrays the Richards family, losing them in time. They gain thier powers from quantum realm radiation. Trying to return home they end up in present day MCU and learn about the avengers and the multiverse breaking 

Source: Jeff Snider and more info on marvel studios spoilers reddit. 

https://reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/s/ZQYKiqKUt7

Like I said this could just be another scoop made from a 4chan user so I ain’t believing anything until marvel studios drops a trailer. 😆 but fun theory if true

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

How many times do they have to reboot/remade this movie and it's still a flop. :toofunny3:

Apparently the doom spoilers I posted yesterday are true by multiple scooper outlets as of this morning. Wonder if the plot synopsis floating around are real? We will see I guess once the strikes end 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Filming Pushed to August. Script being rewritten. Who knows when we will get that casting announcement :deadbanana4:

but I hope they pushed it back for quality purposes. 

• 3 weeks later...

the casting is good, good enough to have trust that these actors were wise enough to accept a good script

otherwise what a waste of talent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.