• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• Hephaestus

• Broken

It’s official! Marvel has changed the Writer of F4. Hiring Avatar Way of Water Screen Writer to write the entire script of the Upcoming Marvel Blockbuster 

Oh I didn’t know you already posted this! But anyways I’m excited that Marvel is taking the F4 seriously. I hope it is Feel Good Summer Family Action Blockbuster 

James Cameron continues to set the bar for blockbuster filmmaking. 

spacer.png

Why do they keep rebooting these stale and boring characters? 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Can he not do that. Do something non stupid plz

lol why are fans celebrating this. the reason why avatar worked is cuzz of james cameron vision and direction. good luck with another director-for-hire!

Marvel is so desperate not to continue tanking with their McDonald’s ass movies omg :jonnycat:

I’m a huge F4 fan and I’m so excited for this. Of course the non MCU fans LEAP into this thread but MCU fans are excited to have our version of F4 in this universe and they are so important to Marvel storylines and if you don’t agree, you literally know nothing. 

Well, it's over.

The script was one of the most criticized parts of Avatar 2, that's why it's barely Certified Fresh on RT :deadbanana2:.

43 minutes ago, Broken said:

Well, it's over.

The script was one of the most criticized parts of Avatar 2, that's why it's barely Certified Fresh on RT :deadbanana2:.

Tbh, anything is better than some of the hacks they've had doing the scripts recently. :rip: The Avatar script wasn't even bad, it was just eclipsed by the visuals which was always going to be the main focus/drawing point of the film.

MCU fans are just excited about news🤷‍♀️ it ain’t that deep. 

also last month all the users saying “Stop Hiring Rick & Morty Writers🤪” can shut the hell up already. Lmfao 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

So that means the film will involve some sinking ship/vehicle. :gaycat6:

I just really hope they come up with a good script. :WAP: We need a good new F4 film!

Sounds promising. Thank God they changed writers, the MCU can't afford ******* up F4 after the 2 Fox trainwrecks.

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Oh I didn’t know you already posted this! But anyways I’m excited that Marvel is taking the F4 seriously. I hope it is Feel Good Summer Family Action Blockbuster 

A good script is what Marvel's been lacking since Endgame and I'm sure the recent backlash has made them really step up because the fanbase can only support bad films for so long before dropping the MCU

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2023 at 5:15 PM, Broken said:

Well, it's over.

You're saying this as if Ant-Man 3, Thor 4, Multiverse of Madness, and Eternals didn't already taint the Marvel brand.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.