Controversial Rep. Madison Cawthorn Tape Leaks Depicting Gay Activity

Assassin

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

no straight guy I know has done anything like this. there is nothing str8 bro behavior in that video 

I'm sure they just aren't doing those things in front of you, atrl user dirttydiana 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• BeenTheShit

• NausAllien

• Delirious

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’ve literally watch my straight marine friends do stuff like this all the time :rip:

With their literal family :rip: that’s his cousin. His COUSIN. 

2 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

I'm sure they just aren't doing those things in front of you, atrl user dirttydiana 

Gagged him a bit... the same way madison gagged his cousin lordemess.thumb.jpeg.e34d4e7cdd79111269a

19 minutes ago, Rocky94 said:

I used to let my two cousins (one of them is married now) touch my d*ck. I didn't need to take off my pants, too. I just let them going under my jeans until they reach my b*lls.

:lakitu:

4 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Atrl "he's straight that's how they act1!!humorr!!" Just say you don't know anything and go next time :skull::ahh:

ATRL trying to find it normal that a guy is naked in bed with his cousin and calling it “straight humor” :rip: being in a bed naked next to your cousin is WEIRD and no straight person would find it normal :rip:

lol, I love how he's being destroyed and ostracized by his own political party. And I want this to become even messier. Hopefully he seeks revenge and starts to leak the dark secrets of his fellow GOP members that they're hiding in their closets. And we all know there's a lot to be revealed. Let them tear one another apart.

15 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Some more tea! :siptea:

she fumbled that one

lordemess.thumb.jpeg.e34d4e7cdd79111269a

Just now, Bears01 said:

ATRL trying to find it normal that a guy is naked in bed with his cousin and calling it “straight humor” :rip: being in a bed naked next to your cousin is WEIRD and no straight person would find it normal :rip:

the question isn't whether his behavior is deranged, it obviously is but this man is not gay :rip:

4 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

yes, they wait for me to leave the room. Wait a second, that’s just called sex!

5 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

:deadbanana4: WHEW

Some on here are really saying it’s StRAight BrO bEhavior? Are y’all ******* kidding me? Wtf do y’all think straight men do? Because it sure ain’t shove balls into each other’s face and giggle like school girls. All to defend an anti abortion, right wing  extremist, closet hiding moron 

Boring 

This news is... a lot for me to process. As someone who has simultaneously despised Madison and yet still admired his facial symmetry in the meantime, I'm not sure whether to be repulsed or aroused by the video. Well, except for the ******* incest part. That's just :biblio:

lordemess.thumb.jpeg.e34d4e7cdd79111269a

1 minute ago, shookspeare said:

the question isn't whether his behavior is deranged, it obviously is but this man is not gay :rip:

I don’t care if he’s gay or not, just doing this with your cousin alone is what’s weird. Being in bed naked next to your cousin is weird as ****

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

yes, they wait for me to leave the room. Wait a second, that’s just called sex!

no straight man would be inviting a britney or little mix stan to a room in any case, so you missed my point

Just now, Starchild said:

Some on here are really saying it’s StRAight BrO bEhavior? Are y’all ******* kidding me? Wtf do y’all think straight men do? Because it sure ain’t shove balls into each other’s face and giggle like school girls. All to defend an anti abortion, right wing  extremist, closet hiding moron 

:rip: sweetie this is literally idiot straight guys do, like not even kidding. Straight guys are the dumbest things ever created. They do it then giggle “omg he’s gay heheheheh” and then talk about some girl they wanna ****. 

and no that doesn’t mean ppl are defending anti abortion or this man, wtf :deadbanana4:

Just now, Bears01 said:

I don’t care if he’s gay or not, just doing this with your cousin alone is what’s weird. Being in bed naked next to your cousin is weird as ****

Those people are just contrarians, no amount of mental gymnastics is going to make this ok

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

:rip: sweetie this is literally idiot straight guys do, like not even kidding. Straight guys are the dumbest things ever created. They do it then giggle “omg he’s gay heheheheh” and then talk about some girl they wanna ****. 

and no that doesn’t mean ppl are defending anti abortion or this man, wtf :deadbanana4:

Being in bed naked next to your COUSIN is not normal . Like, at all :rip:

1 minute ago, shookspeare said:

no straight man would be inviting a britney or little mix stan to a room in any case, so you missed my point

:hoetenks:

Oh no this thread is a dumpster fire let me exit :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

It’s his COUSIN, do y’all not get that? And yea I’m aware of humor that bros use  I’m bi and my roommates were bros but it’s not like that and not with their cousins

This is a lot. :deadbanana4:

I mean it still gives off straight behavior. They do **** like that. Who the **** knows why. 

We know the real closet queens just wanna tap their foot in a stall and would never let anyone record it. 

3 minutes ago, Starchild said:

It’s his COUSIN, do y’all not get that? And yea I’m aware of humor that bros use  I’m bi and my roommates were bros but it’s not like that and not with their cousins

This doesn't really gives me gay tbh, this is giving straight young bros humping around. I had plenty of straight friends that did that when we were teens, they're all straight still. And given I'm (Brazilian) country, yes, people would do this even with cousins

Edited by brazil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.