Controversial Rep. Madison Cawthorn Tape Leaks Depicting Gay Activity

Assassin

4 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Gawd the puritanical anti-sex brigade comes out yet again. :rip: ATRL wants Gilead theocracy so bad.

i know you’re not about to defend him being sexual with his COUSIN :deadbanana4:

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• BeenTheShit

• NausAllien

• G.U.Y. Gaga

1 minute ago, STAYC said:

So the Republican cocaine orgies are real huh :deadbanana4:

Girl it’s not just republicans lol 

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

It’s his cousin…

I guess I'm supposed to be outraged? IDK I haven't watched it - the description makes it sound like he's joking around.

Anyway the real point of the expose is to be homophobic and to shame this guy for being gay so if y'all want to holler and cheer then... :doc: 

3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

The devil works hard, Lindsey Graham works harder

WOZDAbi.thumb.gif.52ce0917493b03a4cbb2e5

Go against the Lady G, it’s gon’ cost ya

RPaY.gif

What is going on with this man? And who did he piss off? :deadbanana2:

If they're already coming after that a*s then he needs to spill more deets on those drug fueled orgies they have. Every gay will tell you that Justin hen Republican conventions come into town Grindr is LIT. These conservative men are trying to hide something.

1 minute ago, Tropical said:

Anyway the real point of the expose is to be homophobic and to shame this guy for being gay so if y'all want to holler and cheer then... :doc: 

No, it's the hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, Tropical said:

I guess I'm supposed to be outraged? IDK I haven't watched it - the description makes it sound like he's joking around.

Uh no baby, it's calling out hypocrisy.

Hawthorne is a neo Nazi, white supremacist who encouraged and supported the events of Jan. 6, you don't want to die on this hill boo. Let's do our research first.

He has a very nice ass, no wonder higher up Republicans invited him to orgies

RPaY.gif

9 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Gawd the puritanical anti-sex brigade comes out yet again. :rip: ATRL wants Gilead theocracy so bad.

Why do some of y'all love defending **** that is clearly deranged and disgusting? Not all sex is positive and it should 100% be shamed.

Just now, Assassin said:

No, it's the hypocrisy.

Just now, Planet Mars said:

Hawthorne is a neo Nazi, white supremacist who encouraged and supported the events of Jan. 6, you don't want to die on this hill boo. Let's do our research first.

Oh. :rip: Then f**k him then lmao - I don't know a thing about him and I'm not from the USA, but it still seems like a homophobic-driven attack. Shaming someone for being gay as a "gotcha" seems odd.

Serving Nicki

base talk] UPDATED! Which Nicki crying gif is the best? - Page 2 - Base -  ATRL

Just now, Planet Mars said:

Basically this. He also sexually assaulted a woman and got her hair caught in his wheelchair.

He’s a ****** oop queen because you know it will destroy his career. 

RPaY.gif

what in the **** was that

eDMdSzM.gif

But this shouldn’t be a big deal. He’s still trash though 

His cousin sounds like a hunty. :gaycat3: 

Why is this serving "straight" cousin "teasing" cousin he knows is gay. :eatpopcorn:

damn.. they're exposing everything about him after he exposed their coke orgies :biblio:

LOL the GOP unearthing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they can find on Madison to punish him for exposing their cocaine orgies   :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Serving Nicki

base talk] UPDATED! Which Nicki crying gif is the best? - Page 2 - Base -  ATRL

Serving a bit of this also

bebe-rexha-chart-tweet-1-tgj

LMAO they are so pissed he exposed the orgies in DC and now they’re doing everything to take him down!  :dies:  He has nothing to lose, he should share everything else he knows on his way down

7 minutes ago, Assassin said:

No, it's the hypocrisy.

Eh, not really since all of this is leaking through Republican channels. This is GOP infighting.

Any point we could make about it and tne hypocrisy in his toxic masculinity will get lost in straight liberals trying to dunk on him with ironic homophobia. 

Edited by Communion

Where are y'all seeing the video? :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Serving a bit of this also

bebe-rexha-chart-tweet-1-tgj

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.