Lili Reinhart drags Kim K. Calls her st*pid and harmful

unclefloprry

I mean yes she has a point.... but also Kim if she want to starv for a dress is her desition + she looks healthy anything to be worried about!

She also post her after party eating donuts & pizza

I watch this interview yesterday about loosing punds & not eating Carbs or sugar in 3 weeks... for some reason I was not bothered.... I assume Lily had some issues with food in the past or currently it must suck to see a Woman so popular as Kim saying this things

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Archetype

• Gui Blackout

• oilheiress

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Archetype said:

So one woman admitting to choosing to lose weight for the MET Gala is suddenly worth shaming her for?  As if she was the only person there to make that decision, and that normal people also don't try to lose weight for various healthy reasons?  Are you implying that no one should speak about their personal weight loss journey out of fear of... triggering people?   :deadbanana4:

She's promoting unhealthy ways to lose weight just to fit into dress? 

Edited by MusicBiz234
Edit

53 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Unlike normal dresses, this one could not be altered as it is from an archive and part of history

Which begs the question, what business did Kim have wearing it?? :deadbanana:

Points were made :clap3:

First of all she didn't starve she specified that she ate protein and clean veggies.. 

Second.. How dare she judge anyone when she keep enabling riverdale seasons onto the world.. Talking about harming people. 

tenor.gif

I feel like the Kardashians only get more popular because of stuff like this. The worst possible thing you could do to spite them is NOT call them out. They still aren’t normalized after all this time. They’re still sensationalized for everything. That’s how you know they’re never going away. People care way too much. 

She didn’t lie at all! Kim deserves all the lashings for being a weirdo 

Ia7qSS3.gif

Edited by Angelgrande

1 hour ago, MusicBiz234 said:

She's promoting unhealthy ways to lose weight just to fit into dress? 

Who’s promoting that?  Did y’all even watch the video?  And do y’all actually think a millionaire was starving themself to lose weight?  It’s not like she has a dietician, in house chefs, personal trainers, therapists, and so forth to, you know, make this 100x easier.  I get how a child or pre-teen might not understand this but most people on this forum are old enough to come to that realization on their own.

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Which begs the question, what business did Kim have wearing it?? :deadbanana:

Oh she had NONE.  Not only is the dress ugly, but the way she felt the need to wear a piece of history like that is just pointless.  She could have easily had a recreation made by Balenciaga or something perfectly tailored for her body and she wouldn’t have needed to lose a single pound, it probably would have at least matched her skin tone as well.

13 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Oh she had NONE.  Not only is the dress ugly, but the way she felt the need to wear a piece of history like that is just pointless.  She could have easily had a recreation made by Balenciaga or something perfectly tailored for her body and she wouldn’t have needed to lose a single pound, it probably would have at least matched her skin tone as well.

Omg. The rich and famous are seriously something else

what an annoying take. if you're stupid enough to confuse sticking to a strict diet for a few weeks with full blown anorexia, which (speaking from experience) is not something you can hop on and off of, you're a ******* imbecile. if you're stupid enough to model your pedestrian lifestyle on what a celebrity does, you're a ******* imbecile.

Betty snapped

i mean yeah she’s right lol :clap3:

Not even that, the Kardashian Klan's obsession with selling artificial images (while making no obsession for their INFANT CHILDREN) has gone too far. Lately, their destructive influences have been leaking into broader society, especially amongst young millennials and Gen Z adults.

I used to indulge in them with no care as I had not yet felt the brunt of their selfishness on the culture. In 2022, however, I definitely can... and I'm completely over it.

Just end them, somebody, PLEASE.

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

Who’s promoting that?  Did y’all even watch the video?  And do y’all actually think a millionaire was starving themself to lose weight?  It’s not like she has a dietician, in house chefs, personal trainers, therapists, and so forth to, you know, make this 100x easier.  I get how a child or pre-teen might not understand this but most people on this forum are old enough to come to that realization on their own.

Yeah I was wondering why they never made an exact replica of the dress to be tailored to Kim.

To me they shouldn't have taken the dress out in the first place.

Enough controversies

She should have dragged her for making a timeless, classic dress look so bland and basic. Marilyn was truly one of a kind. :clap3:

5 hours ago, princedonte said:

People really hate losing weight nowadays.

Losing weight for health reasons is one thing, losing weight to fit into a dress for a party and talking about it like it was an accomplishment is another very different thing.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter because Kim Kardashian, and for that matter all of the Kardashians, have not produced a single item of culture that will last in time. Paris Hilton at least has stars are blind. Kim does not have a single, a movie, anything that in 100 years anyone would want to look at and enjoy. As a result, when the Kardashians stop being attractive, which is the source of their currency, and it will happen before long, they were completely fade out of the public and memory. If we even go one step further, Kim Kardashian doesn’t even have a truly iconic image associated with her that could be exhibited in a gallery or something. This literal Marilyn cosplay is yet another attempt to leech off of a star whose fame was rooted in artistic work, like her Grace Jones Paper magazine rip off cover. She is a vacuum, nothingness, a ghost. Her whole existence is a scam.

Marilyn is immortal because of her films. Kim and the rest of these vacuums of human creativity will be utterly forgotten. Obliterated. Mark my words.

queen :clap3:

I get her sentiments, but I highly doubt billionaire Kim Kardashian was starving herself :deadbanana4: if anything she probably lost as much weight as she could in a healthy manner, she literally has access to the best dietitians and trainers in the world. 

Diet? Losing weight?

All she had to do was temporarily remove her ass implants and dissolve the fat injections on her hips. 

6 hours ago, Archetype said:

So one woman admitting to choosing to lose weight for the MET Gala is suddenly worth shaming her for?  As if she was the only person there to make that decision, and that normal people also don't try to lose weight for various healthy reasons?  Are you implying that no one should speak about their personal weight loss journey out of fear of... triggering people?   :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I mean yes she has a point.... but also Kim if she want to starv for a dress is her desition + she looks healthy anything to be worried about!

She also post her after party eating donuts & pizza

I watch this interview yesterday about loosing punds & not eating Carbs or sugar in 3 weeks... for some reason I was not bothered.... I assume Lily had some issues with food in the past or currently it must suck to see a Woman so popular as Kim saying this things

Kim lost the weight in an unhealthy manner though. Its one thing if Lilli reacted like this  if Kim lost the weight at a normal pace, but Kim lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks. Thats like 5 pounds a week. Losing 1-2 pounds a week is what’s recommended, so losing 5 pounds a week is considered way overboard 

2 hours ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Is this Ariana? I'm always wondered what's the context behind this gif. Do you have the source? Who is that guy 

are you blind? :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.