Everyone can do Britney's vocals, why?

Cleanromantic

But not everyone can have her success.

Below average voice tbh. Britney even said she wished she had a better voice.

I'd say talent but then I saw Normani was able to do that too. 

Guess her voice is just that average and basic which means many people can impersonate easily. 

And all of them can sing and have powerful voices.

11 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Below average voice tbh. Britney even said she wished she had a better voice.

Britney-as-you-have-never-seen-her-befor

OT: didn’t you make that other thread that backfired about Britney being the reason pop girls don’t have respect? Now you’re trying your luck with this one :bibliahh:

to answer your question, they all wish they were Britney. They spend hours and hours in their rooms trying to imitate her. Truth is all of these are abysmal except Ariana. Hers is the only one that doesn’t exaggerate it and it doesn’t come off as mocking. Funny thing is she’s the only one relevant there too. :celestial4:

They all sound similar but none nail her exact tone imo

These clips are supposed to be fun and funny. Trying to make them into anything more than parodies and caricatures seems a little weird.

what's up with ganging up on Britney today :toofunny3:

Why are you on a spree of making Britney hate threads? You seem kinda obsessed with her. Are you mad that she has more impact than your fave or something?

And OT: everyone thinks they can imitate her voice accurately. In reality, they can't.

2 minutes ago, Brando said:

what's up with ganging up on Britney today :toofunny3:

There threatened by her impending upcoming smash hit

at least she has a signature voice

This is your third thread bashing Britney in an hour. Relax OP and log out for a day lol. 

16 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Why are you on a spree of making Britney hate threads? You seem kinda obsessed with her. Are you mad that she has more impact than your fave or something?

And OT: everyone thinks they can imitate her voice accurately. In reality, they can't.

Don’t want to toot my own horn but this clock probably triggered it all

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Composing has been considered songwriting since the days of Mozart. Producing is a completely different thing. But I don't blame you for not knowing the difference considering who you Stan. 

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

That’s why there are songs composed without lyrics or vocals. I stan a recording artist with many songwriting credits.

you really thought you ate :deadbanana:

OT: imitation is the greatest form of flattery 

So this is all because of that post?

This is embarrassing, OP.

Edited by Loghen

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This is your third thread bashing Britney in an hour. Relax OP and log out for a day lol. 

They seem very unhinged :deadbanana4: 

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Don’t want to toot my own horn but this clock probably triggered it all

OT: imitation is the greatest form of flattery 

You thinking your miss informed and uneducated posts triggered anything :toofunny2:.

It's just an observation :celestial2:

Queen of giving the world the ability to sing-along together. One of her many talents 

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:

You thinking your miss informed and uneducated posts triggered anything :toofunny2:.

It's just an observation :celestial2:

Anything you say, daddy! :whistle:

The obsession, well that happens when you are THE Miss Legendary Miss Britney Spears. Her pop status remains UNBOTHERED. :alexz: 

Multiple threads about the legendary Miss Britney Spears by the same user, I guess they're turning into a fan!

OT: I appreciate the fact that all these lesser artists have studied Britney's famous, instantly recognizable vocals to the point of being able to imitate them as a party trick for attention. Her power!