Sam Asghari wants "substantial increases" every 5 years of marriage with Britney

Crashed

On 5/3/2022 at 8:50 PM, Sergi91 said:

People really thought he genuinely loves her? :dies:

Even Helen Keller would’ve known he’s a gold digger. 

:toofunny2:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Britney Jean

• mystery

• Forever Winter

• JustHoran

A disgusting human being. Poor Britney.

18 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Did Kelly Clarkson need a conservatorship because she ended up marrying a leech and is now paying him millions? I don't think so. Keep your disgusting comments to yourself.

I said what I said, jog on with your irate self since you're so bothered that you had to quote me twice.

Jamie was definitely a monster, but one thing about him is that he was trying to protect Britney from men like K-Fed and Sam. Just sucks that he wanted her to not live freely.

He already secured the bag by knocking her up and will be entitled to support over the next 18 years if/when they separate, so the fact that he’s still asking for substantial increases in the pre-nup when he should be making his own money is not a good look. 

I never trusted him and anyone who does is delusional :rip: 

Edited by CaptainMusic

Britney needs to be more confident in herself. She's so strong, she doesn't need a man. Didn't she knew enough from her past that most men in her life are trash? Just get a boy toy here and there if she's that horny. Don't take every relationship too seriously Brit, we all know who's gonna benefit the most :monkey: Unless she married an A-lister then all these shadiness won't happened.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.