The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

2 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

no mamas, i need that 50$ for when I win:gaycat2:

It's JLo. Anyways..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

green green

Oscar-the-Grouch-is-grumpy.jpg

99sandthe2000s    Janelle Monáe
I ******* love this color and the hair is gorgeous. I don't get the black lower half.. I think it would maybe be more impactful if there was any other black on the top half even if it was in the make up.. 

Anvarie    Nicki Minaj
I'm conflicted, because I think this is cute and I like the pops of blue -- but it is on the weaker half of the entries.

Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga
Back to back.. I'm obsessed and this is so ******* good.  

Invisibility    Issa Lish
The only thing that bothers me are the shoulders, because the shoulders should match those hips and.. they don't. There's an attempt for them to, but it's not as dramatic. Still overall it's a very different look and it is great.

Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 
She's decorated. I love the stoning and the sheerness of the hat. She's selling the **** out of it in the second photo.. If you only sent that one.. I don't think I'd say anything else, but this nude illusion in the closer up shots don't work for me and it's probably why it's removed for the stage show. Still.. a good look.

prézli    Natalia Oreiro
This is quite gorgeous. Simple, but very effective. Well done.

Ryan BTE    Jennifer Lopez
If I were you I probably would have picked the original dress. It's just more.. iconic and sexier. The first difference between them I notice is the nude illusion which takes away the impact of it. Plus the fabric looks a bit cheap. I still like the flow of it -- and the styling.

Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar
This is a little too much on my eyes. 

touya kinomoto     Coco Rocha
I love the color and I think this is a really cool look. Great job. 

Thanatos    Leonie Hanne
Why didn't you send the front of the dress? It's cute.

ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 
A bit disappointing for Shea, It's very much a performance look. Still I like how the colors and patterns match.

@99sandthe2000s Janelle Monáe
@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj
@Douglas Booth    Lady Gaga
@Invisibility   Issa Lish
@Not Like The Movies     Beyoncé 
@Ryan BTE    Jennifer Lopez
@Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar
@Thanatos    Leonie Hanne
@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

@prézli   Natalia Oreiro

@touya kinomoto     Coco Rocha

@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @Yvess @thecptz

my rankings have been sent.. i don't really have time to do the critiques but the entries this round are.... um interesting to say the least! i don't know if i'm impressed or not. hmm. but yes, thank you for inviting me devon.

d95.gif

25 minutes ago, thecptz said:

my rankings have been sent.. i don't really have time to do the critiques but the entries this round are.... um interesting to say the least! i don't know if i'm impressed or not. hmm. but yes, thank you for inviting me devon.

d95.gif

thank you, baby z.

1) Thank you host

2) Oh wow oh wow not the remaining rounds leak! Animal Kingdom is exciting and one I don't think I've seen since the OldTRL (R.I.P.) seasons??

3) Also surprised at no multicolor, or is that what The Colour Ball means? Who knows, we'll see

4) Omg @thecptz hi icon z

9 hours ago, dweebz said:

Beyonce flopped 

Be quiet, you’re not in the competition! 

Green is like one of her weaker colours and it’s still better than some looks in the lineup. 

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

1) Thank you host

2) Oh wow oh wow not the remaining rounds leak! Animal Kingdom is exciting and one I don't think I've seen since the OldTRL (R.I.P.) seasons??

3) Also surprised at no multicolor, or is that what The Colour Ball means? Who knows, we'll see

4) Omg @thecptz hi icon z

we will see :fan:

48 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

We need more critiques 

tag them? they don't chill in here 

il9NmP1.png

sHvpQVu.png

Shrek was here.

qRJz51j.png

H6hATpP.jpg

@CBC @Jai @D e v o n @Yvess @kipperskipper

Jennifer Lopez @Ryan BTE
This pattern is truly beautiful but the shape of the dress is so awkward. The sleeves have no support and the panties are so big. I still like the look overall.

Janelle Monáe @99sandthe2000s
I like this outfit. It's very geometric. I like the shape and I really like the hat. The black pants give it a nice contrast.

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar @Speezy
Really enjoy this look. I love the dramatic shape of the sleeves and cleavage. I like the train. I also like the dripping parts in the bottom and the strings in the top. The sleeves are a little loose though.

Leonie Hanne @Thanatos
Very beautiful dress. I really enjoy the feathers at the end of the first tule layer. I wish we could see the front.

Shea Couleé @ZORBIT
I like the top part of the outfit. I do wish there weren't so many shades of green and that we could see the full outfit in green.

Beyoncé @Not Like The Movies
Very beautiful look. Really love the dramatic sleeves, the crystal body, the long skirt and the massive hat. Exquisite!

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth
Very elegant and sultry look. Love everything about it except the tail. It's too simple next to the gorgeous texture of the main body.

Nicki Minaj @Anvarie
This is a cute look. I like the feathers at the end of the sleeves. The dress fits you really well. I like that you kept it strictly two colours.

Issa Lish @Invisibility
I like this look. It has a beautiful pattern. I also like the silhouette and how all the different pieces share the same pattern.

Natalia Oreiro @prézli
This is a really nice outfit. I love the shape and the texture on the back part. The gold earrings complete this.

Coco Rocha @touya kinomoto
This is okay. I like the shade of green but the shapes in the skirt are all over the place.

thank you judges!! 

ATL36gx.png

C R I T I Q U E S

il9NmP1.png

No description available.

This look is cute and I like the hairstyle but what I like the most is the hat thing she wore. I think it accentuated the look despite me not going head over heels with the pants. 

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj
C'mon cheerleader pompoms! The shade of green is inch resting but I must say, this is quite underwhelming especially with the serves you've been giving us round after round. Still, you didn't do worst in this round for me. 

Elegance and sophistication personified through this look. Good job!

IS IT FASHION? YUP YUP YUP

This look is giving me Bridgerton gone wild realness and I love it!

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Everything about this dress is gagging me! 

A goddess is in our midst, she really looks so heavenly with this outfit and the details are breathtaking 

Hey, Queen! Girl, you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl, you make me so proud, and I love you,

@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 
A fun dress especially the top part!

@prézli Natalia Oreiro

A solid lewk!

@touya kinomoto Coco Rocha  

Gorg! I love the lower part details!

BZ_1_22_Fashion_Pia-Wurtzbach_10.jpg

@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @thecptz

YJF9p0Z8.jpeg

KINDA let down by this look. I DO love the color and the hat REALLY adds to the look. But the look is just half green. 

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj
LOVE that even her hair is GREEN. But this is TOO pedestrian. Find it hard to believe this is her best green look.

LOVE this look so much. It's so CLEAN. The color and fabric elevate it and make it look even MORE opulent.

MY #1.

LOVE the drama, The hat and sleeves really sell this look. 

BORED of this look. But it is what it is. 

This look is really COOL. Something interesting to look at with every detail.

Another GAG.

@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 
Can't even see the full look so idk how to even rate this.

@prézli Natalia Oreiro

It's meh.

@touya kinomoto Coco Rocha  

I actually LIKE this. JPG does no wrong.

@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @thecptz

Edited by kipperskipper

thank you judges!!

7 hours ago, CBC said:

il9NmP1.png

sHvpQVu.png

Shrek was here.

qRJz51j.png

H6hATpP.jpg

@CBC @Jai @D e v o n @Yvess @kipperskipper

Hide contents

Jennifer Lopez @Ryan BTE
This pattern is truly beautiful but the shape of the dress is so awkward. The sleeves have no support and the panties are so big. I still like the look overall.

Janelle Monáe @99sandthe2000s
I like this outfit. It's very geometric. I like the shape and I really like the hat. The black pants give it a nice contrast.

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar @Speezy
Really enjoy this look. I love the dramatic shape of the sleeves and cleavage. I like the train. I also like the dripping parts in the bottom and the strings in the top. The sleeves are a little loose though.

Leonie Hanne @Thanatos
Very beautiful dress. I really enjoy the feathers at the end of the first tule layer. I wish we could see the front.

Shea Couleé @ZORBIT
I like the top part of the outfit. I do wish there weren't so many shades of green and that we could see the full outfit in green.

Beyoncé @Not Like The Movies
Very beautiful look. Really love the dramatic sleeves, the crystal body, the long skirt and the massive hat. Exquisite!

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth
Very elegant and sultry look. Love everything about it except the tail. It's too simple next to the gorgeous texture of the main body.

Nicki Minaj @Anvarie
This is a cute look. I like the feathers at the end of the sleeves. The dress fits you really well. I like that you kept it strictly two colours.

Issa Lish @Invisibility
I like this look. It has a beautiful pattern. I also like the silhouette and how all the different pieces share the same pattern.

Natalia Oreiro @prézli
This is a really nice outfit. I love the shape and the texture on the back part. The gold earrings complete this.

Coco Rocha @touya kinomoto
This is okay. I like the shade of green but the shapes in the skirt are all over the place.

Sara, this dress is perfection :jonnycat: 

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

Sara, this dress is perfection :jonnycat: 

Thank you :hug:

Whew thanks judges for critiques 

B I M I N I 

2_590x.jpg?v=1617086271

@D e v o n @Queen. @CBC @Yvess @kipperskipper

@99sandthe2000s - The top half of this so cool! I love this specific shade of green and you look stunning in it; I just wished it carried through the entire look.

@Anvarie - One thing about Nicki; she is gonna comit to a color for head to toe! This is overall and okay look.

@Douglas Booth - Sis youve been on a ROLL. Loved this; such a unique shade of green to go with and I love the structure of the dress itself. 

@Invisibility - Extra points for the reveal, but I hate the fit of this look on you; still a cool submission though. 

@Not Like The Movies - A LOOK. I was gagged a bit when I saw you submitted this; I dont think of bey and green a lot but this is great. Lovvvvvveee the hat.

@Ryan BTE - I was hoping you'd submit the original; as I always liked that one more; this is nice though. 

@Speezy - Loving all the details in this. I really love your look but I am not 100% on the shade of green itself on you. Still a stunna.

@Thanatos - This is beautiful but expected; I love the way you look in this minty green color but I would love to see Leonie in something shorter and edgier in the future if possible. 

@ZORBIT - There is a lot going on with this look and I dont think any of it works together. I root for u though.

@prézli - This is nice but a little safe. I wish you would've went bigger. 

@touya kinomoto - I like this; its fashion, and its green. 

Thank you!! 

bmYt2Zf.png

1v68BnL.pngQWnuaOs.png68GJqlP.png

#1 Douglas Booth   Lady Gaga    2.3

#2 Not Like The Movies  Beyoncé     3.2

#3 Invisibility  Issa Lish    3.8

Lygw8AU.png

vwhcGXb.png

#4 Speezy    Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar    4.7

wOQcsc1.png

3AnFFFm.pngNDStPUC.png3fOlOA6.png

#5 Thanatos    Leonie Hanne    5.2
#6 Ryan BTE    Jennifer Lopez    5.7
#7 prézli    Natalia Oreiro    5.8

4VIkCmy.png

XqXacSm.png

#8 touya kinomoto     Coco Rocha            7      ELIMINATED

YaUcery.png

h8bNUTv.pngiJoFyNU.pngOHkcNjR.png

#9 99sandthe2000s    Janelle Monáe    7.8
#10 Anvarie    Nicki Minaj    9.8
#11 ZORBIT    Shea Couleé     10.7

@Anvarie    Nicki Minaj
@ZORBIT    Shea Couleé 

@prézli   Natalia Oreiro

@touya kinomoto     Coco Rocha

@kipperskipper @Jai @CBC @D e v o n @Yvess @thecptz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.