• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

• Pink Ranger

• Ampersand13

7 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Her and Oak work wonders together (minus I Love Me) and by the looks of it he’s produced most of if not all the album 

It's time to appreciate Oak's versatility. Man can produce everything. He and Demi make such a good team! 

2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's time to appreciate Oak's versatility. Man can produce everything. He and Demi make such a good team! 

ILM’s production was awful tho, to my knowledge that’s the only song he’s produced for Demi that I’m not a fan of

2 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

ILM’s production was awful tho, to my knowledge that’s the only song he’s produced for Demi that I’m not a fan of

ILM? I don't know her :sorry:

If this is pop rock she can keep it.

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

ILM's production was great though? Was the song amazing? Absolutely not, but Demi's vocals sound flawless on it and the runs are perfectly mixed :wanda:

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

ILM's production was great though? Was the song amazing? Absolutely not, but Demi's vocals sound flawless on it and the runs are perfectly mixed :wanda:

Yeah I'd agree. if anything, the production lifted up the lyrics and melody of the song. I still love ILM though.

I'm so excited for this one!!! Demi going pop rock will be so good!!! I hope she really went hard, not the Halsey/Avril recent music where despite being amazing albums, they're still kinda pop. I want hard, Paramore-in-their-beginning-years level of pop-rock.

Are u sure this is the lead single?

I guess she's coming on May 27th

• ATRL Moderator

I need like official confirmation though :jonny5:

On 5/3/2022 at 4:38 AM, thatsmydemi said:

ILM? I don't know her :sorry:

the travis barker remix should've been the original release and is the superior version of the song we been knew

are the rumors of becky g being on this album true?

• 1 month later...

Second single in July :fan:

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.