Just now, rafacog said:

One of the most succesful female in latam atm

Oh ok! Thanks for telling me! ?? 

8 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Who’s Tini?

Probably the most talented new  girl slaying the Latin market nowadays:

Just now, Blue. said:

I’ll check her out! The title and the La Triple T mention confused me at first lol.

1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

I’ll check her out! The title and the La Triple T mention confused me at first lol.

Lmao, Tini is doing back to back singles, La Tripe T comes first, and then the Xtina song (though there is a third one with a big reggaetón artist  which might end up releasing first).

35 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Violetta has a music career???

Violetta is the moment

5 hours ago, rafacog said:

One of the most succesful female in latam atm

lmao the LIES. shes not on Karol G , Becky G , Anitta , Rosalia level

tini is a C list for latin pop girls with Greeicy , Sofia Reyes etc 

5 hours ago, Blue. said:

That's Queen of Pop in Argentina: LALI.

TINI is super talented tho. Also the fact she ate Yatra and hopefully Manuel Turizo, this *****. :jonny:

2 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

TINI is super talented tho. Also the fact she ate Yatra and hopefully Manuel Turizo, this *****. :jonny:

Lali had a better art direction, and I think is a better dancer. But Tini Can sing circles around her and is better as a whole, and I say this as someone who doesn’t use their music at all.

5 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Who’s Tini?

One of the 200 reggaeton girlies who are trying it (and kind of making it) at the moment. I find her music to be garb, but... that's just me.

1 minute ago, Outlaws said:

One of the 200 reggaeton girlies who are trying it (and kind of making it) at the moment. I find her music to be garb, but... that's just me.

You're not alone. :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

You're not alone. :gaycat5:

I'm guessing it's because we got something like... taste?

L3JY1Jl.gif

Anyway, yas Xtina, yas mi gente latino!1!!

7 hours ago, Blue. said:

Lmao, Tini is doing back to back singles, La Tripe T comes first, and then the Xtina song (though there is a third one with a big reggaetón artist  which might end up releasing first).

isn't she dropping La Lotto with Anitta and Becky G first? her mom posted something about it coming soon recently

2 hours ago, LE SSERAFIM said:

First, Rosalia isn’t latina and second, I love my girl Anitta but besides Envolver no one knows her outside Brazil.

Tini is super succesful in South America even Bar was one of the songs of the summer this year, and she already had a huge fan base because of Violetta

Queen Tini snatching another collab with an international star :clap3:

11 hours ago, Blue. said:

Cannot post the name yet. La Triple T is coming on the 5th first to hype up.

La Triple T would be a great album title. I'm confused is that the name of the album or single featuring Christina?

11 hours ago, Blue. said:

I thought all signs were pointing to La Lotto with Becky G and Anitta being the next single? Also is she dropping her album sometime soon because this is what feels like her 10th single of this era.

6 hours ago, LE SSERAFIM said:

She is to Argentina what Anitta is to Brazil. 

Tini is definitely above Greeicy and Sofia at this point. I'd go as far as to say B list Latina popstar who can become an A lister any moment now.

6 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Yeah I'd say once Tini and Sebastian became an item, it helped raise her celebrity profile and garnered more people to check out her music. A win, win.

6 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Lali and Tini need to collab already so their stupid Fandom can stop trying to pin them against each other already ??

6 hours ago, Blue. said:

Lali had a better art direction, and I think is a better dancer. But Tini Can sing circles around her and is better as a whole, and I say this as someone who doesn’t use their music at all.

The only advantage that Tini has over Lali is the better voice. They're both equal in terms of performers. But at least Lali has alot of solid solo songs whereas Tini for the most part musically only avoids flopping by having features. I love both girls though.

6 hours ago, Outlaws said:

She has made it. Tini is at her best doing Latin Pop. She definitely became generic when doing more reggaeton for sure.

6 hours ago, Outlaws said:

I'm guessing it's because we got something like... taste?

L3JY1Jl.gif

Anyway, yas Xtina, yas mi gente latino!1!!

Isn't Xfina supoose to give us her second EP about now or no?

4 hours ago, JustLikeMagic said:

isn't she dropping La Lotto with Anitta and Becky G first? her mom posted something about it coming soon recently

She is and hopefully with the album title, tracklist and release date.

4 hours ago, rafacog said:

First, Rosalia isn’t latina and second, I love my girl Anitta but besides Envolver no one knows her outside Brazil.

Tini is super succesful in South America even Bar was one of the songs of the summer this year, and she already had a huge fan base because of Violetta

Anitta is known outside of Brazil even prior to Envolver. Don't downplay her success just because she's finally got a worldwide hit. 

3 hours ago, Elvenpath said:

Queen Tini snatching another collab with an international star :clap3:

This is gonna be so major for her! 

I heard there was an Ozuna song in the works too so:

Xtina feat

Ozuna feat

La Triple T

Miénteme

Maldita Foto

Bar

Fantasi

2:50 Remix (maybe?)

That could make a nice album, it would already have +500m streams on Spotify ?

hopefully she announces the album after her concerts at the end of this month :duca:

Not chart poison Xtinct, watch this break her streak of top 10 hits on Billboard Argentina :monkey:

On 5/1/2022 at 3:30 PM, LE SSERAFIM said:

Rosalia level

Why is a spaniard in a conversion about successful latinas? 

2 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Not chart poison Xtinct, watch this break her streak of top 10 hits on Billboard Argentina :monkey:

Why is a spaniard in a conversion about successful latinas? 

You really thought you did something :clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.