Gus Kenworthy Reality Show?

PieceByPiece_KC

4 minutes ago, discosean said:

It's the Frankie Grandes and the ones that get their ass eaten in the middle of a bar that are setting the cause back. 

Gus is one of the least offensive ones. He is an inspiration. And he looks sexy too. 

lol does setting the cause back just mean be feminine? gus kenworthy is a clout chaser like frankie and a circuit party gay who would get his ass eaten in the middle of a bar, he's just "masc" in presentation. 

1 minute ago, teresaguidice said:

lol does setting the cause back just mean be feminine? gus kenworthy is a clout chaser like frankie and a circuit party gay who would get his ass eaten in the middle of a bar, he's just "masc" in presentation. 

No. It's the ones that do things that give the whole community a bad name when it's just a few bad actors. 

Caitlyn Jenner and Jussie Smollet are also examples of those who do things that hurt the community. 

1 hour ago, discosean said:

No. It's the ones that do things that give the whole community a bad name when it's just a few bad actors. 

Caitlyn Jenner and Jussie Smollet are also examples of those who do things that hurt the community. 

CAre to explain why the ‘Frankie Grandes’ give a bad name to the community?

22 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

22 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

The attention-seeking, attention-whoring, and using his more talented famous sister for clout. 

Is this rob stark? He can have whatever he sees fit UNTIL he's exposed as trash, I'll allow it.

Enough of these horrible West Hollywood gays. Let them film their OF videos on Fire Island and get some real representation for once.

On 5/2/2022 at 4:41 AM, discosean said:

It's the Frankie Grandes and the ones that get their ass eaten in the middle of a bar that are setting the cause back. 

Gus is one of the least offensive ones. He is an inspiration. And he looks sexy too. 

Oh we can tell what kind of homosexual you are... :deadbanana2:

18 hours ago, Daddy said:

Oh we can tell what kind of homosexual you are... :deadbanana2:

-DEAD-

I mean, I love to get my ass eaten, but NEVER in a public place like that. Not even if it was legal or anything. It's just such an odd thing to do in public. 

On 5/1/2022 at 4:27 AM, Dolce Vita said:

this talk show :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.