Better : Sims 3 Vs Sims 4

MoonGoodandHappy

Sims 3 easily, although I admit I need mods to make it run properly (specifically FPS Limiter, Nraas Overwatch, Nraas Error Trap). But once all of that is in place, I can really enjoy the game and it runs pretty well on my laptop.

Sims 4 is trash. I got bored of it very quickly.

Sims 3 needs mods to run smoothly, but the gameplay elements are fun and you don't *need* mods to make it fun. Sims 4 might run better but mods are necessary to make it enjoyable.

the sims 2>>3>>>4

2>>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4

On 4/30/2022 at 7:19 PM, TakeYouToHell said:

I still play Sims 3 after 13 years, while I played Sims 4 for like 40 minutes and turned it off. :coffee2:

Same sis :coffee2:

overall it's Sims 3 but i prefer the simplicity of Sims 4 and it runs smooth even on a shitty laptop

I prefer Sims 4 because it has a better art style and runs better. I do miss Sims 3's open world though and hopefully they bring it back someday when it's optimized better for computers.

I personally enjoyed Sims 3 more

Sims 3 without a doubt, although the bugs make the game borderline unplayable. Sims 4 has better graphics, but the game is completely lifeless. 

Sims 2 is the peak of the series tho and is never being topped  :gaycat2:

Sims 3 easily 

On 4/30/2022 at 4:46 PM, GivingCher said:

Sims 4 has gotten better as time has gone on, but still definitely Sims 3. Beyond ready to move onto a new era with 5 though. 

On 4/30/2022 at 10:06 PM, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Sims 2 was the best

This :cm: 

But Sims 3>Sims 4 

Sims 3 worst sims game ever. Only good thing about it is the contents of the expasion packs. TS2 is dated but it was so innovative for that time and I feel like 4 is the upgraded version of TS2. I can't handle the way characters looks the same on the sims 3. They all look like siblings. :rip: so TS2>TS1>TS4>TS3

Edited by Companion

Sims 4 has the best buy and build mode, but sims 2 is the best imo 

I return to 3 the most, despite its obvious flaws and each save being a ticking time bomb. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.