Better : Sims 3 Vs Sims 4

MoonGoodandHappy

Which one is better ?

Sims 3 was miles better than Sims 4, it was just too ahead of it’s time with the open world ambition so unless you were rich and had a top tier pc, it ran super poorly. 

it's hard to choose but tbh i loved the sims 3. soo many hours were put into the game for years over the sims 4.

the sims 3 generations, seasons, pets, and university life. being able to own horses. the 15hr party nights my college sims would have before exams. i want to play again so bad.:jonny2:

The great thing about the Sims 3 is the open world and that its expansions had great content, however I prefer the Sims 4 because I think the graphics are better. The Sims 2 is the best one out of all the 4 though, so ahead of its time.

Sims 3, sweetie.

The way no other game did what it did with an open-world at the same time :jonny5::jonny5:

3 is better but it doesnt mean **** because it can't run well on decent  PC

4 is vastly superior at Build/Buy mode though.

The Sims 3, it goes without saying.

The Sims 3 in terms of innovation: Create-a-Style, Open World, Story Progression, Gameplay, Mods. The Sims 4 runs better and is more compatible for most but didn't really push any boundaries. 

The Sims 3 is so poorly optimized that even supercomputers have trouble running it. And The Sims 4 might have less optimization issues, but it’s so severely underdeveloped and lacking in lore, content, and heart. EA hasn’t cared about quality since The Sims 2. It might not have an open world or be as modernized as The Sims 4, but it has a lot of heart and charm. So my vote is TS2.

The Sims 2 >>>

Both Sims 3 and Sims 4 need a ****-ton of mods to run properly and be fun.

Sims 4 has gotten better as time has gone on, but still definitely Sims 3. Beyond ready to move onto a new era with 5 though. 

The Sims 3 is far better but is a buggy mess, The Sims 4 runs better but it's just a pretty barbie simulator with no depth, you need like 200 mods to make it fun.

TS3 by miles. TS3 Seasons Generations and Late Night alone >>>>>. My trinity. I'm so glad I grew up playing TS2&3

I still play Sims 3 after 13 years, while I played Sims 4 for like 40 minutes and turned it off. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.