Olivia Rodrigo & Avril Lavigne Perform together Complicated at SOUR TOUR!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan_brit

14 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

I heard Olivia is a fan of Xtina too but if she invited her and they had to sing a song the crowd would know, it’d be a maroon 5 song so I guess that won’t work. 

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivan_brit

• Blankspace2010

• lestat111

• SleepNoMore

16 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

OMG im so jealous!! was this the biggest moment of the show?? the crowd looks exited!!

I will totally lost my mind if Avril appears as suprise guest at any concert I attend

I would say it was one of the biggest moments. But it was a funny show because the audience was SO invested and Olivia only has one album, so everyone was singing every word to every single song. Even when the band was playing an musical interlude while Olivia was offstage getting changed, the audience was singing the words to the song full blast without Olivia there. I think Deja Vu was a big moment too and the closer was Good 4 U and there was a lot of energy for that too. But ya, when she said “tonight is special, you have a singer from here….etc” and then Avril walked out the crowd was super excited. Honestly given the ages of most of the people I was a but surprised how they all knew Avril and all knew the words to Complicated. It was a great moment for sure! 

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny5:

Legends WHEW

let me stream sour :WAP:

On 4/30/2022 at 1:58 PM, WalkAway said:

She's opening for Olivia too? Bless her. :heart:

Avrikl touches so many life. Including you

On 4/30/2022 at 4:04 AM, Blankspace2010 said:

I heard Olivia is a fan of Xtina too but if she invited her and they had to sing a song the crowd would know, it’d be a maroon 5 song so I guess that won’t work. 

Sig worthy. :ahh: 

Icons

Legendary classic :jonny5:

The name Avril Lavigne just holds so much  POWER. :worship2:

Collab on Olivia's next album? 

Edited by Raphy23

Remember when Avril also perfomed Complicated with Taylor Swift at the 1989 Tour :alexz:

On 4/30/2022 at 2:38 PM, ProudLBS said:

poor fad with only 1 number one hit :monkey:

1. Complicated - 519,584,733 (#2)
  2. Sk8er Boi - 357,972,630 (#10)
  3. Girlfriend - 287,205,009 (#1)
  4. What the Hell - 257,173,334 (#11)
  5. Genie In a Bottle - 252,246,930 (#1)
  6. Head Above Water - 191,495,632 (#64)
  7. I'm with You - 174,289,159 (#4)
  8. Here's to Never Growing Up - 168,008,651 (#20)
  9. When You're Gone - 164,307,845 (#24)
  10. My Happy Ending - 145,687,836 (#9)
  11. Wish You Were Here - 104,167,996 (#65)
  12. Keep Holding On - 86,862,330 (#17)
  13. What a Girl Wants - 77,126,123 (#1)
  14. Come on over Baby (All I Want Is You) - 76,314,883 (#1)

:rip:

Avril is a known and respected legend :clap3:

This would be my dream :smitten:

On 4/30/2022 at 12:10 PM, Ivan_brit said:

Full introduction :clap3:

The crowd screaming for her Canadian Queen 

I stanned at the beginning when the girl filming the video said: "She's here".:alexz:

On 5/1/2022 at 3:47 PM, Ivan_brit said:

Remember when Avril also perfomed Complicated with Taylor Swift at the 1989 Tour :alexz:

Unfortunately, that came during a period in Avril's career when she was completely forgotten.:sadviolin:

On 4/30/2022 at 7:44 PM, SleepNoMore said:

Honestly given the ages of most of the people I was a but surprised how they all knew Avril and all knew the words to Complicated.

What were the demographics at the show you went to?

Did you see mostly Gen-Z girls in their teens?

14 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

I stanned at the beginning when the girl filming the video said: "She's here".:alexz:

Unfortunately, that came during a period in Avril's career when she was completely forgotten.:sadviolin:

What were the demographics at the show you went to?

Did you see mostly Gen-Z girls in their teens?

It was def mostly gen z girls. Teenagers/early 20s. But also quite a few actual kids with their parents (both boys and girls). There was a smattering of gays but honestly I expected way more. But the ones that were there were with their girl friends. I personally didn’t see any packs of gays that I usually see. There was also an older straight couple and the man, who was probably in his 40s but fist pumping and dancing and singing like he was at a Metallica show and I thought it was really cute.  

Can we agree that Olivia's band is performing this Avril classic with more zest than Avril's band currently is?

:gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.