First time visiting Canada, tips?

ccfan007

I just booked my first trip to Toronto for June. Not only is this my first trip to Canada, it’s my first time outside of The United States! Any tips or advice from anyone who lives there or has been? Things not to miss? Best places to eat?

Bring money, because Canada is expensive as hell

Literally don’t come, there’s nothing to do here. 

also Canada is a big place. Try local cuisine and bring MONEY cause you will need it if you really want to make the most of your time here 

Edited by RihFenty20

I’ll be going to Toronto in a couple of days so I’ll let you know how it goes. You won’t need that many days though for the city, maybe 2-3. How long will you be in Canada?

18 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Literally WHAT?? Canada is an enormous country (second biggest) and has a wide variety of people from all cultures and nations. I'm going to Toronto for the first time in August to see Gaga and I can't wait. My parents have been to both Toronto and Montreal and raved about it, especially the clean subways in Toronto (Washington DC take note)

you don’t have to tell me that. I literally live here. The allure is nice to outsiders but after living here for your whole life, you realize how small Canada (and Toronto) is.

That’s why I said bring money because other than exploring the green. Everything else they’ll want to do will cost money. 

7 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

I just booked my first trip to Toronto for June. Not only is this my first trip to Canada, it’s my first time outside of The United States! Any tips or advice from anyone who lives there or has been? Things not to miss? Best places to eat?

Depends on what you want to do and what kinds of things you enjoy! DM me! Don’t listen to some of the pretentious people in this thread. I live in Toronto too.

If you're in Toronto and want a fun night out, go to Woody's or Crews & Tango. Also there's plenty of cheap pockets for food and tons of free activities (I live here). 

I’m just outside of Toronto and I go there all the time. You will need money, it’s expensive. There are plenty of things to do. You won’t be bored.

Depending on how long you’re in the city for, you should check out Canada’s Wonderland. 

Edited by katymysassqueen

that country is so boring, and has literally so less people you will see

so bring your Netflix to pass time

• 4 weeks later...
QueenofCopyPaste
On 4/29/2022 at 7:02 PM, hurricane326 said:

Literally WHAT?? Canada is an enormous country (second biggest) and has a wide variety of people from all cultures and nations. I'm going to Toronto for the first time in August to see Gaga and I can't wait. My parents have been to both Toronto and Montreal and raved about it, especially the clean subways in Toronto (Washington DC take note)

GIRL WHAT :rip:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Madonna said it was cold and boring so bring a sweater i guess.

Careful with the lime disease.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.