Will Zelensky be Time's Person of the Year?

Brando

He'd be a deserving POTY.

But then again, hospital and frontline workers should've 100% been POTY in 2020 and TIME went with Biden and Kamala (:skull:), so I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Ron DeSantis gets it :rip:

5 minutes ago, Feanor said:

He'd be a deserving POTY.

But then again, hospital and frontline workers should've 100% been POTY in 2020 and TIME went with Biden and Kamala (:skull:), so I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Ron DeSantis gets it :rip:

why in the world would they give it to ron:deadbanana4:

OT: Yeah probably. I could see Elon upset but I doubt they would give it to him again back to back + his Twitter buy is kinda controversial 

The want the attention and drama so they'll probably make it Putin instead

I don't think the TIME editorial board makes good selections (especially after last year) so I am fully expecting Putin to be it this year.  

No :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, Arthoe said:

We all know it's gonna be someone lame like Elon Musk :cm: 

He was already last year.

---

It's obviously him. He became a folk hero to the west already, and I doubt there will be a story as big as Ukraine this year, so it's an obvious pick.

Probably and kinda rightfully so but watch them give it to Elon again or even worse to Putin :rip: 

He deserves it, but I thought I read that they won’t give it to him because of the context behind his rise to fake being war. Which is stupid

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

He deserves it, but I thought I read that they won’t give it to him because of the context behind his rise to fake being war. Which is stupid

Not after them giving it to Hitler in the past LMFAOOOO Daddy Zelensky deserves

He seems to be the most likely candidate, but I can also see them giving it to Putin.

Yes, just to piss of Putin and elevate Zelensky's stature.

If not Zelensky, then it should be the Ukrainian people.

It needs to be Will's palms and Chris' cheek. Any other would be RACIST.

19 hours ago, nathanspears said:

They learned their lessons from the last time when they nominated Bin Laden and got dragged to the pits…. And that was before Twitter & social media.

Either him or Putin. I know they give it to the most impactful person, good or evil, but I can honestly see Zelensky snatching it. Surprisingly, amid all this, I've heard his name thrown around more than Putin. 

Yes, he should be. 

21 hours ago, nathanspears said:

Actually this. 

1 hour ago, VicHugo said:

Is the prize  cocaine? That’s what he loves the most. 

That makes two of us.

10 hours ago, VicHugo said:

Is the prize  cocaine? That’s what he loves the most. 

2nd most. 1st love is always MONEY. Worth 705 million... I guess Ukraine's Film/TV industry is 100x bigger than Hollywood cz his net worth is insanely huge. But y'all are not ready for this talk. Acutally, I doubt y'all will ever be ready for this talk. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.