Anti-Chinese Terrorist Attack in Pakistan !!!

frenchyisback

As the US retreats from a Middle East that has become a competitor to its own shale gas & oil; China has been moving to replace them; I hope the CCP are ready for what comes with dealing  with countries like Saudi Arabia & Pakistan….

The One Belt One Riad seems to go thru all the worst place possible in this world…. :rip:

Pakistani terrorists seem to have found their new “great satan” :gaycat6:

Edited by frenchyisback

China is just the new coloniser. Right now they are slaving the entire African continent with their deals and will continue to do colonialist behaviour. Too bad left woke people on the west think that colonialism can only be done by white people. 

Three Chinese teachers were killed in a suicide bombing and the first two replies are about how China can't compete with America and how China had it coming because "left woke people".

China and Pakistan literally share a border. Imagine the reaction if ethnic separatists in Mexico decided to kill American English teachers working at private Catholic schools and people said "America had it coming for its participation in Mexican colonization of indigenous people". :deadbanana4:

Some of you are genuinely not good people. :skull:

Edited by Communion

RIP to the 3 people that lost their lives to absolute nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Three Chinese teachers were killed in a suicide bombing and the first two replies are about how China can't compete with America and how China had it coming because "left woke people".

China and Pakistan literally share a border. Imagine the reaction if ethnic separatists in Mexico decided to kill American English teachers working at private Catholic schools and people said "America had it coming for its participation in Mexican colonization of indigenous people". :deadbanana4:

Some of you are genuinely not good people. :skull:

I'm sorry for the Chinese people who lost their life bc of the decisions of their governments, but this is just proves what people have been saying for years, hence my comment. 

15 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I'm sorry for the Chinese people who lost their life bc of the decisions of their governments

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. People complain about leftists erasing realities of China but you're literally using contextless buzzwords and vague references (Africa?!)  in hopes that it makes your anti-China racism sound justified. You're again quite literally saying the existance of Chinese schools in a neighboring nation justifies the murder of Chinese citizens. You realize there are more USAID offices in Pakistan than there are Confucian universities, yes? Should ethnic separatists start blowing up Americans in Pakistan next for the US supporting the Pakistani government too?

What does a separatist ethnic group who thinks they deserve a nation built out of parts of multiple other nations that aren't China have to do with the Chinese government doing trade with its neighbor? You're not a genuine person. You're not arguing in good faith. Your arguments are so absurd that they're akin to arguing first nations people could be justified to murder Americans living in Canada because the US is Canada's #1 trade partner and Canada is their occupier and oppressor. Your goal is the dehumanization of Chinese people as a whole. Just be honest about it. 

Pakistan is so stupid for this, who's gonna defend them when India decides to go a little more aggressive against them...? Besides nukes which would be world suicide

Edited by Miracle

2 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

I'm sorry for the Chinese people who lost their life bc of the decisions of their governments, but this is just proves what people have been saying for years, hence my comment. 

The attack was by a ethnic separatist movement who wants to leave Pakistan. What has that got to do with what you said? 

Edited by Mean Trees

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.