• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Aston Martin

• thatsmydemi

• Hurem

2 hours ago, kweenofxanax said:

I’m so excited to see this!! Anyone read the book?? Was it any good? cause I might just check it out :cupid:

Personally loved it and definitely think it could make for a great movie!

4 minutes left for the trailer probably :jonny5:

Idk... Feels weird to glorify Snow as a main character. I haven't read the book though so I hope I'm wrong and maybe this will be good.

3 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Idk... Feels weird to glorify Snow as a main character. I haven't read the book though so I hope I'm wrong and maybe this will be good.

Having read the book, this won’t be a problem at all.

For some reason that Twitter trailer has a cropped aspect ratio (they ruined and failed it. Should've deleted and retweeted imo.)

Here's the original trailer on YouTube:

She is NOT giving... Something's wrong idk

Ooo this looks good! Viola was serving. :clap3: Rachel looks fantastic too. Why she gets people so constantly pressed, I don't know.

Viola ATE :jonny6: honestly I'm was already hyped for this, but I'm even more excited now 

If Rachel's acting is good, this could elevate her

I haven't read the book but it looks like a serve :jonny5:

42 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

She is NOT giving... Something's wrong idk

Cringe as usual. 

Looks okay tho. 

11 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I haven't read the book but it looks like a serve :jonny5:

You should read it if you get the chance, it's really good! 

SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING IN THAT TRAILER OMGGG I NEED TO READ THE BOOK NOW :jonny5: 

Watching this just reminds me how good Jennifer Lawrence was in the original series. And how much charisma she got on screen 

The budget :duca: I’m excited but haven’t read the book, I heard a lot of people didn’t like it :deadbanana4:

The book is better than the OG trilogy fr. More thematic and psychological...American Psycho-lite YA theory of war stuff...with an ending straight out of My Cousin Rachel by Du Maurier :duca:

Anyways so glad they've taken a bold direction with the production design. This could have been done so yawn-inducingly but looks like they've made the effort to bring a real sense of time and place w/ the midcentury retro stuff. It's clearly got its own identify outside of the main series. :WAP:

This looks nice enough.

I wonder how it’s going to perform. When it was first announced I thought it was DOA, but there’s been a Hunger Games renaissance recently on tiktok/twitter due to the movies being on Netflix so I could see this doing numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.