• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Aston Martin

• thatsmydemi

• Hurem

9 minutes ago, illia said:

Amazing movie but the third act absolutely sucked :rip:

when the games were done the movie completely flatlined. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

yeah sorry i didnt like the last part. it moved too fast, like it was a gunman mowing people down and now hes the bad guy the end

but anyway, everything before that was fine and it wasnt a musical (at least how i was expecting) so that was a nice

Can't wait to watch it AGAIN! :duca:

On 12/20/2023 at 10:40 AM, ChapelHooker said:

this wasn't good. at all.

five downvotes for an opinion on a movie. :deadbanana2: atrl be serious for once challenge (IMPOSSIBLE!)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

finally got time to see and well…this was THE SERVE that was requested by the public. Honestly exceeded my expectations.

The other 2 ppl that I want with absolutely hated it :rip: I guess not everybody has the range!

1. Mockingjay Part 2 

2. Catching Fire / The Ballad Of Songbirds and Snakes

3. The Hunger Games

4. Mockingjay Part 1

time is the ultimate truth teller so we will see whether the movie beats Catching Fire for me.

I absolutely loved this film 

It wasn’t bad tbh. Better than I expected it to be at the very least. The two leads, and of course Viola Davis, did great but the supporting characters were weak. It definitely lacks the feel of the original trilogy, but it was still interesting to see more of this world. Overall more amateurish and some plot points were not great - I like the tale of Lucy Gray but there was too much convenience and loose ends left - but still worth the watch nonetheless. 

Physical media (DVD/Blu-ray/4k) release date is February 13th.

I adored this movie, but it definitely should have been two parts (UNLIKE MOCKINGJAY). 

On 1/1/2024 at 5:34 PM, fountain said:

It wasn’t bad tbh. Better than I expected it to be at the very least. The two leads, and of course Viola Davis, did great but the supporting characters were weak. It definitely lacks the feel of the original trilogy, but it was still interesting to see more of this world. Overall more amateurish and some plot points were not great - I like the tale of Lucy Gray but there was too much convenience and loose ends left - but still worth the watch nonetheless. 

I thought Hunter was great as Tigress. 

• Like 1

2 nominations at the Costume Designers Guild :party:

- Excellence in Sci-Fi/Fantasy Film

- Excellence in Costume Illustration

• 1 month later...

DVD/Blu-ray/4k physical are out now! Getting myself the Target exclusive cover :gaycat4:

• 3 months later...

Just watched this. It was ok and servicable.

The third part was actually the best part for me. It gave some depth to both characters. The actual Hunger Games was such a borefest. Snow was great but Rachel as Lucy definitely felt like a miscast.

Can't Catch Me Now is also such an amazing song. I wish it did better for Olivia since it's one of her best songs. 

The closest we got to the success of the Harry Potter saga 

12 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

Can't Catch Me Now is also such an amazing song. I wish it did better for Olivia since it's one of her best songs. 

I hope she wins the Grammy for it. Sucks they canceled the MTV Movie and TV Awards this year since she had a good chance of winning there 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Finally watched this now that it's on Prime Video here and wow I didn't expect it to be this good? It served everything.

and I had such low expectations for Lucy's actress but she actually sold it good!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, dears. I'd have two questions for who watched the movie and read the book too.

1)Which is the song where Lucy alludes to her disappearance and in which contest she sang it?;
2)Were Seyanus and the other guy executed just for the plan to escape or for the killing of the mayor's daughter too? I don't get if Lucy would have accused and killed there (like she feared) or if the charge of the killing had already put on the guys' shoulders (and in this second case Lucy would have been paranoid). Thank you so much 

Edited by Marco23

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.