• thatsmydemi

• Hurem

On 12/3/2023 at 2:46 PM, Hurem said:

Domestic BO: $121,243,408
International BO: $122,700,000
= $243,943,408

:clap3: 

YAS

I'm so happy with how the movie is doing at the box office. :weeps: I honestly thought it was gonna flop because most of the people I know didn't even know there was a Hunger Games prequel until a month before the movie came out :rip:

5 hours ago, Jotham said:

I'm so happy with how the movie is doing at the box office. :weeps: I honestly thought it was gonna flop because most of the people I know didn't even know there was a Hunger Games prequel until a month before the movie came out :rip:

I didn't even have anyone to see it with, everyone were just asking 'they still play it?' :rip:

Now, why did they insist on having Rachel Zegler doing impressions of Xtina covering Dolly songs every 5 minutes. So distracting and annoying, especially in the scene where she was chosen as a tribute and the one with the snakes. It gave music video/campy musical sometimes. :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Now, why did they insist on having Rachel Zegler doing impressions of Xtina covering Dolly songs every 5 minutes. So distracting and annoying, especially in the scene where she was chosen as a tribute and the one with the snakes. It gave music video/campy musical sometimes. :deadbanana2:

She sings during both occasions in the book dd

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

She sings during both occasions in the book dd

but in the books it was giving Folklore, in the movie it was extra like Fergie singing National Anthem

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 2

I thought they did the build up good all the way until the cabin. Then BAM. Suddenly things move so fast. That put a damper on it for me.

Hope this is at least able to get into some guilds next year, like art direction and hair/makeup, perhaps costumes 

• Like 1

According to the Hunger Games subreddit, there is a rumor that Suzanne is working on a followup to Ballad. This source has apparently been correct before, but unlike the reliable insiders on this site who have a proven track record that I have personally witnessed, I cannot personally speak to the legitimacy of such a claim. All they said about this alleged fifth book is: 

Snow returns 

Suzanne allegedly thought of the idea this year

Ballad would not be the start of a trilogy, but a duology, with this speculated fifth book being the last in the series

Release date would most likely be 2025

• Like 2

I wonder how that will work... i liked the lucy gray/snow interactions, so just having Snow and another rehash of the games seems boring :katie:

6 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I wonder how that will work... i liked the lucy gray/snow interactions, so just having Snow and another rehash of the games seems boring :katie:

If this is true (I’m still taking it with a fistful of salt just to be cautious) I’m imagining she’d either do a story on his actual rise to power or a story where he’s a side character and the protagonist is someone we haven’t met yet (like maybe the 25th hunger games winner for example). 

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

Domestic BO: $136,408,498

International BO: $144,176,952

= $280,585,450

Global BO number was updated :clap3: 

This is gooooooood!!! It will get to 300M.

I went in with no expectations and I absolutely loved every moment. 

I'm really happy that it isn't just a rehash.

Edited by TryMe

AHHH We love to see it!

:clap3: :nicole:

On 12/12/2023 at 5:05 PM, Aston Martin said:

According to the Hunger Games subreddit, there is a rumor that Suzanne is working on a followup to Ballad. This source has apparently been correct before, but unlike the reliable insiders on this site who have a proven track record that I have personally witnessed, I cannot personally speak to the legitimacy of such a claim. All they said about this alleged fifth book is: 

Snow returns 

Suzanne allegedly thought of the idea this year

Ballad would not be the start of a trilogy, but a duology, with this speculated fifth book being the last in the series

Release date would most likely be 2025

Ugh yessss please, I want:

Madge’s games

Snows continue rise to power through the hunger games

more On tigress and the eventual rift between her and snow

• Like 1

Damn, Can’t Catch Me Now has been missing at every awards body thus far except one (where it did win). Hope it makes the Oscar shortlist this week 

15 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Ugh yessss please, I want:

Madge’s games

Snows continue rise to power through the hunger games

more On tigress and the eventual rift between her and snow

These are all good ideas! I’m down for whatever Suzanne gives us tbh (assuming this rumor is true), because she seems to only write when she has something to say and I trust that whatever story she does write would be worth telling. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.