Russian TV Host: West Will Be Nuked, They Need To Go To Heaven

Horizon Flame

13 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

At this point I need NATO to give them a small reality check.

the reality is that we can't stop nukes

Why are they so sure I’m going to heaven? 

Also someone better come get Russia, they need to stop teasing me with a good time. :gaycat2:

They’re so desperate for annihilation.

How miserable:deadbanana4:

Acting like there isn't dozen of other countries with some cute nukes that could wipe Moscow in seconds. :fan:

If their nukes as strong as their military prowess, then... :celestial:

43 minutes ago, Taidekoons said:

Acting like there isn't dozen of other countries with some cute nukes that could wipe Moscow in seconds. :fan:

Doesn’t the US a lone have like 1,000 warheads in subs across the seas for the whole purpose of a devastating counter strike.  Like are Russian leaders so selfish that if they can’t have Ukraine, they would be ok with humanity’s extinction? 

1 minute ago, byzantium said:

Doesn’t the US a lone have like 1,000 warheads in subs across the seas for the whole purpose of a devastating counter strike.  Like are Russian leaders so selfish that if they can’t have Ukraine, they would be ok with humanity’s extinction? 

Russian leaders think they are making history. Putin wants to be remembered as a great warrior and his feeble mind has taken him on a twisted path. Russia should have endured what Ukraine has and not with the world standing around sending thoughts and prayers.

Everyone is responsible for the blood shed in the Ukraine. Because no on stepped up and said, enough. An entire world against one country will shut people like this down. Putin is being treated like an entitled toddler in a store who needs its parents to slap it across the face and tell it to shut up. Not coddle him. He is just going to keep getting worse. 

The MAGAt cult is an example of the same caliber of people. Which is why Donnie and his Russian spy wife loved Russia so much. 

idiots and also kinda scary how people are brainwashed like that

Wish aliens would just come out here to reveal themselves and keep idiot humans in check, communism style

26 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

Russian leaders think they are making history. Putin wants to be remembered as a great warrior and his feeble mind has taken him on a twisted path. Russia should have endured what Ukraine has and not with the world standing around sending thoughts and prayers.

Everyone is responsible for the blood shed in the Ukraine. Because no on stepped up and said, enough. An entire world against one country will shut people like this down. Putin is being treated like an entitled toddler in a store who needs its parents to slap it across the face and tell it to shut up. Not coddle him. He is just going to keep getting worse. 

The MAGAt cult is an example of the same caliber of people. Which is why Donnie and his Russian spy wife loved Russia so much. 

What you are asking for is direct conflict between nuclear powers.  That is not desirable. 

2 hours ago, davorincek said:

These people are ******ed, brainwashed evil hags. Putin needs to be put out

Putin alone is not the only problem. Once we get rid of him, we'll get somebody else who is just like him or judging by the constant threats that are being directed at the western countries, maybe even worse. These Russians are like zombies. And a regime change is not happening. Y'all can forget about that.

What we are witnessing now is building up in Russia for decades.

Edited by ontherocks

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wish aliens would just come out here to reveal themselves and keep idiot humans in check, communism style

A dream

2 minutes ago, katara said:

A dream

Tell me what's next

Alien sex

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me

Infect me with your luvin'

Fill me with your poison

Take me, t-t-take me

Wanna be your victim

Ready for abduction

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.