Ryn Weaver confirms second studio album

CHERLLOYD

We just need the year now :duca:

This is never coming :rip:

Octahate would have smashed in the TikTok era with Olivia style production :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, LakeV16 said:

This is never coming :rip:

Octahate would have smashed in the TikTok era with Olivia style production :coffee2:

Pierre even did smash on TikTok last year, her timing was the pits, she could have been huge :deadbanana:

OT: This is a Sky situation where I won't believe it until I hear it on Spotify playing

Why does this tweet sound like something a teenager would post in 2007 :skull:

I'mma need her to serve Sail On 2.0 or else.

Omg I thought about her the other day and streamed few songs from The Fool :jonnycat:

I thought she basically quit music and wanted to live like a normal person again? 

I want this to be true so badly :jonny5:

Her track record of promises is starting to look like Sky Ferreira's tho.. :monkey:

It’s hard being an independent artist. I understand the delays but she also was supposed to release Child King last year supposedly :rip: regardless though, whenever she does release the material will no doubt be amazing, so frankly I’m happy to continue waiting however long it takes. 

She isn’t with Interscope, and was looking for funding from investors similar to the situation Allie X is in. But I know for a fact she’s been in the studio and there are songs that’ve been made…!

All we need is a cute 4-5 song EP to keep us held over for another 2 years.

I would seriously like to know what's going on with her, like for real, what's happening that's taking SO long 

6 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

I would seriously like to know what's going on with her, like for real, what's happening that's taking SO long 

I think that it probably has something to do with her sexual assault, her abuser was someone from the industry, we just don’t know who, maybe the guy is making it hard for her to release anything with his influence or maybe she’s still getting over the trauma

11 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I'mma need her to serve Sail On 2.0 or else.

her best song...along with Traveling Song.

I don't believe her.

I'll be looking out for this. Her first album is a gem.

she needs to release it, her debut was too good to not have a continuation :duca:please queen

• 1 month later...

Any news on this? She seems to have disappeared again :toofunny2: