Do you want to propose or be proposed to?

Symmetra

When you get engaged? Which do you prefer to do?

I would like to propose cause that way I can control the place and time. Being proposed to in broad daylight with people around seems so embarrassing. I hate that kind of attention. 

Part of me would like to set up the proposal and make it special, but I'd probably prefer to be proposed to :alexz3:

neither

Ugh, I'd love to propose to someone. 

I'm a lady so I want my woman to propose to me :gaycat4: but I'm not against proposing to my partner.

neither 

I'd prefer to propose so I could control when and make it special for my partner.

Though I'd still be happy if he proposed to me. 

Proposed to. But it depends, if I felt it was right I wouldn't mind proposing.

Also I'd hate to be proposed to in public, it's so tacky and inauthentic. I'd want my proposal to be a private and intimate affair between my partner and I.

Edited by John Slayne

proposed to he better do that **** in a private setting

doesnt matter to me as long as it's in a private, intimate setting with just the two of us

even just talking about getting married is enough, no need for the "going down on one knee" stuff

Neither. Marriage is for ugly people.

They better propose me :gaycat1:

Everyone who knows me knows that I absolutely hate surprises with a burning passion, so I'd be the one to propose and it would be in a private setting without any unwanted attention or an audience.

And that's only if the guy I am with genuinely wants marriage as I'm indifferent to it  :cm:

Weddings are a gross display of bourgeois overindulgence. I’m looking forward to getting married someday but the notion of a wedding sounds emotionally draining & not even fun. Like a pageant. I don’t need a production, I just need my husband

Be proposed to.

8 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Weddings are a gross display of bourgeois overindulgence. I’m looking forward to getting married someday but the notion of a wedding sounds emotionally draining & not even fun. Like a pageant. I don’t need a production, I just need my husband

period :clap3:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Part of me would like to set up the proposal and make it special, but I'd probably prefer to be proposed to :alexz3:

Basically this 

I'm the top aka the man in the relationship so I will have to propose my boyfriend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.