You stumble across a secret time machine...

Severus Snape

... and to buy your silence the secret scientists let you choose one place in time (future or past) to travel to for a month. You are also given a ''safe pod'' meaning that if you choose to go somewhere violent you can always scape to that pod with food, shower and a bed to stay safe during the month. Also your absence will be only of a couple hours in your timeline, while you get one free month. 

So what time and place are you choosing? What are the reasons? 

3040811-poster-orrb-poster-mc-1.jpg  

I would go to a decade or two in the future, gather as much information about the world on that stage and see what advantages I could make. For example if I was in 2002 and travelled to 2022 I would go back and invest into internet companies, maybe even create Facebook or instagram before someone else does. I would refuse to learn about covid 19 and other catastrophes as I would feel guilty and sound crazy trying to warn everybody. 

This would be interesting because if you travel too far into a future you could be in a time/place where there could be active radiation from a bomb and die 

Realistically, I would go 1000 years in the future and see how the world has progressed and also research what I should invest my money into 

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

This would be interesting because if you travel too far into a future you could be in a time/place where there could be active radiation from a bomb and die 

Realistically, I would go 1000 years in the future and see how the world has progressed and also research what I should invest my money into 

I think that going too far ahead can be damaging for your mental health. Just imagine some random medieval person coming to a full blown capitalist country in the 21st centrury, I don't think they'd recover, they would see their life back then as slavery and depressive. 

I would go back in time and buy Bitcoin. 

i can’t decide if i want to go forward or back in time

I would go to the future like 20 years from now then download all the Taylor Swift albums released by then. A dream. Literally a dream.

Probably the future but like 2070 not 2300 i won't go that far into the future, that will probably f***** up my mind. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.