Is this woman okay?

Sweet Sexy Savage

damn she really just be farting them out huh

this is so ****** up :skull: sorry but 90% of the time i have such a problem with surrogacy

LOCK THEM UP.

Are they really taking care of the children or do they have other people doing this? This is insane. 

This is not ok. It's not physically and mentally possible to educate and take care of 22 kids.

Some of those kids are going to be so neglected. Even if she’s determined to be the best mom, how can she divide her attention between 22 kids plus she wants 83 more?

6 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

This is not ok. It's not physically and mentally possible to educate and take care of 22 kids.

i will say in my family my grandparents 2/4 of them are 1 of 20+ (poor early 1900s eastern europe), but the kids were born naturally and staggered :biblio:however this is horrible and unfair to the kids and unnatural to their childhood

Edited by Seiko Oomori

What we need to know is their opinions about same sex marriage, adoption, and surrogacy before we condemn them. :celestial6:

Serious biology q sorry I’m gay and ignorant to childbirth but is it possible to take a fertilized egg from one woman and implant it into the second woman to complete the pregnancy ? I’ve always wondered but feel too stupid asking anywhere else

27 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Serious biology q sorry I’m gay and ignorant to childbirth but is it possible to take a fertilized egg from one woman and implant it into the second woman to complete the pregnancy ? I’ve always wondered but feel too stupid asking anywhere else

Yes this is basically how modern surrogacy works so all the kids are biologically hers and the father’s.

wtf i’m already exhausted taking care of my one dog imagine taking care of 22 human beings at that age

1 hour ago, BGXKB said:

Yes this is basically how modern surrogacy works so all the kids are biologically hers and the father’s.

That’s actually really interesting ty  :butterfly: I know there are other forms of surrogacy I’ve just never really put too much thought into it

Edited by Kingpin

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Why is this in base?

My question EVERY DAY :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

That’s actually really interesting ty  :butterfly: I know there are other forms of surrogacy I’ve just never really put too much thought into it

I was thinking about this when Kim Kardashian had a surrogate. I kinda thought they used the third persons egg so it wasn’t Kims biological baby

Of course! :butterfly:

And yes another option for surrogates is for another woman to donate her eggs which are then fertilized with the father’s sperm and implanted into the mother’s womb, so that baby isn’t genetically related to the birth mother. This is an older technique but is still used when the birth mother’s eggs are not viable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.