Best characters and season of Netflix's 'Elite'?

jakeisphat

Best:  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Male Characters *Pick 3*

• Samuel (1 - 5)
    • Guzman (1 - 4)
    • Christian (1 - 2)
    • Nano (1 - 2)
    • Polo (1 - 3)
    • Ander (1 - 4)
    • Omar (1 - 5)
    • Valerio (2 - 3)
    • Malick (3)
    • Patrick (4 - Present)
    • Phillipe (4 - Present)
    • Iván (5 - Present)
  2. 2. Female Characters *Pick 3*

• Maria (1)
    • Nadia (1 - 4)
    • Carla (1 - 3)
    • Lu (1 - 3)
    • Rebeka (2 - 5)
    • Cayetana (2 - 5)
    • Ari (4 - Present)
    • Mencia (4 - Present)
    • Isadora (5 - Present)
  3. 3. Season

• Season 1 (2018)
    • Season 2 (2019)
    • Season 3 (2020)
    • Season 4 (2021)
    • Season 5 (2022)

S1

Cover_Elite.jpg 

S2

Elite-Netflix-Season-2.jpg

S3

p17998529_b_h8_aa.jpg

S4

ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvdHZzZWFzb24vUlRU

S5

Elite-Season-5-Episode-8.jpg

Lucrecia, Nadia, and Carla CARRIED that show.

For men I think I like Valerio, Patrick, and Iván the most, but that’s cause they’ve been the hottest.

Omar and Ander were cool for the first 2 seasons but idc much for any of the men on this show. I like Rebe and Isadora but I haven’t liked Ari, Mencia, or Cayetana — let alone Phillipe, Samuel (he’s ok sometimes), Guzman, Nano, or Polo :rip: 

Bring back my baby Christian though 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Lucrecia, Nadia, and Carla CARRIED that show.

For men I think I like Valerio, Patrick, and Iván the most, but that’s cause they’ve been the hottest.

Omar and Ander were cool for the first 2 seasons but idc much for any of the men on this show. I like Rebe and Isadora but I haven’t liked Ari, Mencia, or Cayetana — let alone Phillipe, Samuel (he’s ok sometimes), Guzman, Nano, or Polo :rip: 

Bring back my baby Christian though 

I completely agree. I wanted so badly to like Ander and Omar but the writers decided to make them toxic for 2 seasons straight. It got old. And Omar’s character conclusion was terrible. :skull:

Lu and Carla we IT, Nadia and Maria were okay, can’t pick 3rd place.

Polo was the best character by far of the series. Ander and Patrick 2nd place.

Season 3 was and EVENT, the best by far. For me the series ended at season 3.

Season 4 and 5 are okay, but it feels like a different show, it’s not the same vibe. Season 5 has been an upgrade from season 4 tho.

I must also add, Philipe is the most useless character ever, his storyline is just trash, it doesn’t even make sense.

Isarora’s charater was terrible at first but then she gained momentum the last episodes.( I still need to see the finale tho).

S1 > S3 > S5 > S4 > S2

The best characters on the show are: Lu, Carla, and Patrick. PeriodT.

Imagine Lu and Patrick on the same season :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I must also add, Philipe is the most useless character ever, his storyline is just trash, it doesn’t even make sense.

Isarora’s charater was terrible at first but then she gained momentum the last episodes.( I still need to see the finale tho).

The way he had NO impact on ANY character except for Cayetana and maybe Isadora over the course of 16 episodes is just appalling. What was even the point lol. Even Valerio left more of a mark in the same amount of episodes 

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The way he had NO impact on ANY character except for Cayetana and maybe Isadora over the course of 16 episodes is just appalling. What was even the point lol. Even Valerio left more of a mark in the same amount of episodes 

Yeah and aside from him being useless, his storyline is pure trash. It doesn’t even make sense. It was like lets paste a privileged prince that is going to be a rapist but falls in love with the janitor, then tries to abuse her and she forgives him and then spend another season not getting back together :ahh:

The show has been unwatchable since the short haired girl came on.

Carla was the best character easily. 

Lu and Carla, the boys are meh... Omar and Ander were cute in seasons 1&2... although I didnt like the cheating that took place in season 3. I stopped watching after season 3 though. Was not interested in any of the remaining characters when the main 3 girls (Lu, Carla, Nadia) left the show. Carla dominated season 1, but I think Lu definitely bodied seasons 2 & 3 

The 5 MAIN girls of the first 3 seasons carry the show so much

I mean

Carla, Lucrecia, Nadia, Cayetana, Rebeka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of the flops COMBINED

:coffee:

Season 3 > 1 > 2 > 5 >>>>> 4

the female characters have carried this show so much, the only good male characters either get annoying eventually (ander and omar) or are only for a short time (valerio and Christian), Polo and Iván are the only interesting ones 

for the female characters I’d say Lu, Carla and Rebeka were clearly the best, Cayetana is up there too 

I'm surprised by the number of people who feel Guzman is one of the best characters. He was such a classist jerk for 50% of his time on the show. They really did him dirty for his last season. 

4 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

I'm surprised by the number of people who feel Guzman is one of the best characters. He was such a classist jerk for 50% of his time on the show. They really did him dirty for his last season. 

It’s amazing how they threw away his growth arc for no reason 

As for the best season its clearly 3 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 2 for me, with season two being the only one I actually disliked.

Judging best characters I find a little hard. Caye turned from idiotic, superficial wannabe into an actual sincere and likable person. Omar and Samu on the other hand managed to go from interesting story archs, where they try to grow and find their own identities despite being held back by their family struggles, to most bland, boring, but yet annoying characters for me. 

Male: Guzmán, Polo, (early season) Omar

Female: Lu, Nadia, Caye (S5)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.