Predict DL3 lead single US debut

Villanelle

TIT  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Lipa has had her Teenage Dream era. She has achieved: 

- Two massive #2 Billboard Hot 100 singles and a top 10 one.

- Album went top 3

- Sold out US tour 

Regardless of the actual song being good or not, it will have the usual set of TV performances, Spotify and radio push like DSN but this time around with much more recognition.

Should we be expecting a huge Hot 100 debut for DL3 lead? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• JBJT2786

• AlexStexaul

• drivers license

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably higher than #42 if it's solo, my oh my! Not everyone has that

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Flop but after 1 year in TTH it will reach the top 10.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Moving on from Familia already?

Anyway top 10 is obivously possible now. But considering the market were in now where it seems only males can do a #1 debut, I can see it for Dua or any female artist outside Adele and Rih.

We'll see.

9 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Lipa has had her Teenage Dream era.

Then her Roar will follow. 

#1 debut

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I mean she's built a decent fanbase at this point and she's more known so she shouldn't have a problem debuting inside of the top 10, all big females after their breakthrough era have done it.

Probably higher than #23 if it's a collab, biri biri bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Not everyone has that

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I don't think she will debut big like that, it only really happens for acts who attract cult following. She's culturally relevant and will be able to turn her lead single into a success regardless of where it debuts but I would say within the top 15.

definitely a top 5 debut and her next album will produce her first US #1 :gaycat1:stay mad about it

i've been led to believe she is MILES above my fav, so i'm expecting a #1 debut no less

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I thought you were talking about Demi Lovato and I was gonna say #10 lol

OT: I think Top 20 is duable 

Higher than a #42 peak, that's for sure

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

If the song is good like DSN then a #1 album is secured, if it's another We're Good, she'll have her Familia moment except the album will still go Top 3

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I LUV how Dua's second fanbase expects a #1 on her third era. Dua is about longevity so she will score her highly anticipated first #1 during her 5th era like Ariana Grande and Dua's main fave P!nk

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Havana and Senorita have never debuted #1 … and she she comes from Fifth Harmony group and sang a song with Shawn …

Havana took 23 weeks

Senorita 7 weeks to get there

so why Camila’s stans are so cocky tho? Nothing to be proud of

If Dua will debut with her new single from DL3 #42 (solo) or #23 (collab) she will be better than Camila because she will go higher if the song is right

It really depends on the competition. And I feel like 2023 is STACKED. Top 5 should be possible tho

3 minutes ago, Winged said:

Havana and Senorita have never debuted #1 … and she she comes from Fifth Harmony group and sang a song with Shawn …

Havana took 23 weeks

Senorita 7 weeks to get there

so why Camila’s stans are so cocky tho? Nothing to be proud of

If Dua will debut with her new single from DL3 #42 (solo) or #23 (collab) she will be better than Camila because she will go higher if the song is right

no one said she did. this is a thread about DL3 lead, why are we discussing about the past and a certain artist that is "not a peer" of her anymore allegedly? so stay on topic

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

23 minutes ago, drivers license said:

no one said she did. this is a thread about DL3 lead, why are we discussing about the past and a certain artist that is "not a peer" of her anymore allegedly? so stay on topic

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Last I checked ya were the ones saying that...not us. Especially after Bombila. And also last I checked ya were still comparing her to Dua this week. What happened?

Cute for the mods letting you change your username sis. 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Last I checked ya were the ones saying that...not us. Especially after Bombila. And also last I checked ya were still comparing her to Dua this week. What happened?

Cute for the mods letting you change your username sis. 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

it's off topic reply after another. deflecting?

but yes, the "who are dua's peers" thread was because i want to know who is on her level now then? dua stans love pretending to be tired of the camila comparisons yet can't stop creating camila flamebait threads. it's not a one way street, hun.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I think a top 5 debut with the right push but dua's hits are slow burners so top 10 is more safe and it could peak at 1 if the song has good reception 

Cameltoes saying anything other than a #1 debut is a disappointment when DGY debuted at 42.

never change.

I would guess something between 5 and 15…

I could see it being another Sweetest Pie situation with a debut just outside the top 10.

AlexStexaul

all main pop girls got a #1 debut right after their peak era 

anything less than #1 debut means she is faceless pop girl who sings a song that anyone could make a hit out of it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.