• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• JBJT2786

• AlexStexaul

• drivers license

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 debut, then it will climb to a higher peak later.

Now why did my brain think Olivia and I said #1 :dies: 

I see a low top 10 debut for ha

2 hours ago, Juanny said:

#1 is what I predict, cause I think she can do it with the right song. However anywhere in the top 5 could also happen, depends on how competitive is the chart at that time

This is where I'm at, but more leaning towards top 5. 

her stans & her team have been promoting her as the "Madonna of Gen Z" so i expect a #1 debut

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I'll be safe and say a t15 debut

Dua is the type of artist to have songs that have low debuts but rise overtime, so I can see it rise to t5 eventually

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

weird way to describe radio and spotify payola 

This.

Like, both DSN and Levitating needed months of heavy push of radio, streaming and live performances. Both bombed like any other FN single. But she should have a huge fanbase after having the biggest song of 2021. Right? Or was it all smoke & mirrors? :dancehall2:

BMH debuted at #21 like two years ago, I think nowadays she could pull a top 10 debut with the right song

AlexStexaul
9 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

This.

Like, both DSN and Levitating needed months of heavy push of radio, streaming and live performances. Both bombed like any other FN single. But she should have a huge fanbase after having the biggest song of 2021. Right? Or was it all smoke & mirrors? :dancehall2:

exactly. even meghan trainor would face with same success with dont start now and levitating with the same radio + 18-20months on TTH. 

if her next lead dont debut at #1 that means she holds no power on her own and needs insane push by label to succeed.

6 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

exactly. even meghan trainor would face with same success with dont start now and levitating with the same radio + 18-20months on TTH. 

if her next lead dont debut at #1 that means she holds no power on her own and needs insane push by label to succeed.

tbh We don't want a quick #1 that nobody will remember in 2 weeks.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

3 hours ago, drivers license said:

it's off topic reply after another. deflecting?

but yes, the "who are dua's peers" thread was because i want to know who is on her level now then? dua stans love pretending to be tired of the camila comparisons yet can't stop creating camila flamebait threads. it's not a one way street, hun.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

As if Camila stans wonder why these so called flamebait  threads ( done by 1 person in the last week mind you) came from? Like Camilla stans havent been comparing her to Dua for over 3 years now? Im just correcting a false claim you did that's all. Wouldn't that claim you made mean you were off topic as well?

The username was just an observation sweetie.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I mean she's a faceless artist according to the remaining fans of a certain singer, so anything higher than #42 would be great!

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

28 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

Meghan came in when the digital era was still going on. Hench the several diamond plaques. This comparison is completely dumb.

Honestly, if the charts are as weak as they are currently and if she releases the right song, a Top 10 (possibly Top 5) is highly possible. Otherwise, I expect a Top 20 debut and a slow ascend to the Top 10 thanks to the Spotify and radio payola promo.

Weather she debuts high or not, I just want an extensive era with a beautiful sound too. 

But I’m hoping for the best. 

12 hours ago, Icarus said:

Then her Roar will follow. 

#1 debut

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Understandable

11 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

all main pop girls got a #1 debut right after their peak era 

anything less than #1 debut means she is faceless pop girl who sings a song that anyone could make a hit out of it. 

Didn’t your faves last solo #1 debut was in 2011? 

Top 10 for Dua

Edited by Winged

11 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

weird way to describe radio and spotify payola 

Wasn’t LG relying on that during her peak? 

Still top 10 for Dua plus longevity 

AlexStexaul
2 minutes ago, Winged said:

Didn’t your faves last solo #1 debut was in 2011? 

Top 10 for Dua

still got hers 

10 hours ago, halcyonday said:

This.

I think you mistaken this with your face Camila Cabello

top 10 for Dua again

1 minute ago, AlexStexaul said:

still got hers 

Right after her debut peak era spammed and shoved in our throat everywhere… speaking of payola etc…

don’t get too cocky Mr.

plus again Dua is a foreign artist that has harder to achieve this… she is not Adele or Ed …

top 10 for Dua

Already moving on from Familia? 

OT: I expect a top 10 debut at least

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.