Katy Perry's PLAY: Vegas reviewer exposes flop show, tickets for 40$

Ratviolo

4 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

So you are telling me a McDonald’s McClassics box is more expensive than a Katy Perry LIVE show on Vegas ? 
Very very bad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO6LT62ep7YgrzZ2hMo48

Help :rofl:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Archetype

• Ratviolo

• MAKSIM

• chosensparkles

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Random TikTok comments do not deserve a thread. Leave it in the discord server, Liddos.

It doesn’t help that her show is at a hotel that is a big flop. Resort World is all the way at the north end of the strip away from everything. If I was in Vegas I wouldn’t want to stay there and there is literally no foot traffic that goes up that far. 

They tried doing a lossleader strategy by booking Katy and Celine, but I’m not even sure if Celine can save that hotel. 

if you wanna drag her at least show empty seats during the show not before it started :rip: monsters are trying it so hard

2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Random TikTok comments do not deserve a thread. Leave it in the discord server, Liddos.

The OP is a TikTok account with 700k followers who provides guides for Vegas travellers. 

I mean if you've paid more than $21 to see a giant toilet and dancing poo, that's on you.

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I mean if you've paid more than $21 to see a giant toilet and dancing poo, that's on you.

right, still too pricey

Wait doesn’t it cost more to park your car in vegas :bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, Pop said:

Did you listen to the sound? They upgraded people with cheapest seats to the front free of charge because of low sales 

*according to a rando 

11 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

This is a legit Vegas reviewer with over 700k followers, not some messy pop girl stan from music forums. Just take a look at her account  :deadbanana4:

she could have turned her camera around during the show to show empty seats but she didn't.

i'm not here defending Katy, but i need some solid evidence before believing what she is saying 

5 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

A majority of us actually log off this site and have a life.  OGHs can’t relate so I can see why you would assume we do the same.  Sad.

@OP I went to a cheap Filipino restaurant for lunch yesterday and it costed more than a Katy ticket.  Inchresting.

She's a fad since 2014 plus her show is CRAP so no surprise here.

At least she has american idol which is amazing for her standards  :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Archetype said:

majority of us actually log off this site and have a life.

Then you log into tiktok/twitter/ig, check out your 100 Katy-related accounts that you follow, find something drag-worthy, take it to the discord server, post it to ATRL and organize a circle-jerk. That's the life part. 

Your fanbase has made the exact same troll thread a few hours ago and @Juanny closed it. Why are you making it again ?

25 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Schhhit. 

:mandown:

at least Katy figured out another career path (talent show judge) now that her music career is done and she has no demand as a legacy act

33 minutes ago, Brando said:

this video is so fake. showing "empty" seats before the show even began and then during the show you can clearly see a full arena. when will atrl learn 

this

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Your fanbase has made the exact same troll thread a few hours ago and @Juanny closed it. Why are you making it again ?

Your obsession with monsters!!1!1!11 is alarming :heart:

____

Still too expensive IMO.

How much are they usually?

anyways, 70$ for 2 frozen drinks? :deadbanana2:

probably just the difference in countries, but gah damn expensive

The fans of lady gaga are so annoying. 

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

How much are they usually?

anyways, 70$ for 2 frozen drinks? :deadbanana2:

probably just the difference in countries, but gah damn expensive

3oNBDrJ.png

she is homophobic its what she deserves its karmic 

So what I’m hearing is she puts on a good show for a fair price? What a generous queen :clap3: