Harry defends queerbaiting

Alak96

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

i wonder if the people defending him have ever been attacked irl for being more feminine or openly gay

cause straight passing/masc people can have that choice of "no labels!" whereas femmes/openly gay people don't have that privilege

it just doesn't sit right with me that his stans are invalidating actual openly queer people's feelings and how if they flaunt their queerness they will be dragged or worse irl but if this rich white celebrity who only dates women does the same thing, he only gets praises and success and gets defended by millions of people

regular queers don't and will never have that privilege so their opinions getting shut down and mocked is disgusting

y'all just don't get it and your lack of empathy for the regular folk makes you look worse

:clap3:

Some people do the most about him, I totally admit, and/or complain about the wrong pieces of his "stance";  but anyone invalidating the criticism in total support of & agreement with him are just as blinded - and quite ignorant

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• More Than A Melody

• Protocol

• Communion

On 4/27/2022 at 12:20 AM, Venice B said:

Not when you've been taking money from people who think you've been in a secret relationship with another man for ten years now :rip:

OT: Love Harry and I do really believe he means no harm and he truly supports the LGBT community. But some of his fans (the majority if we're being honest) do believe that he's a queer man and all of that and he keeps saying things like this to fuel this idea they have of him but he's only been in relationships with women ever since he came into the spotlight. 

We live in an era where queer artists have been speaking up and getting rough consequences because of it. Sam Smith started flopping once he came out. Lil Nas X has been getting harassed and had collaborations denied because he's gay. Some others don't even get the chance to break through just because of who they are. When queer artists get through so much **** it's kinda annoying to have this grown man saying "I don't wanna label myself" but at the same time prancing with LGBT flags on stage and selling merch with LGBT themes. It's like he wants to be part of this "queer world" (or whataver sorry for the lack of words) but don't want to go through what queer people usually have to go through.

B52iolT.gif

Literally no one thinks Harry has been in a relationship with a former band mate for 10 years lol What exactly do you think is changing if he went on to say he’s straight? Wouldn’t it be worse for him to not “admit” he’s straight and having people think he might be bisexual or gay cause supposedly that’s bad? :rip: He would still be wearing the same clothes and singing the same songs :rip:

Edited by gui

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.