Latin people say the N word. Are we allowed?

Ferret

Are we? This is to show to one of my friends that keep saying it and states that it’s only bad when a white person says it. He is even a white latino lol 

well considering that Latin is an ethnicity, Black Latinos exist and that’s the sole exemption.

No, sorry, but ya'll flip-flop too much and some of you have a LOT (especially those of Cuban descent) to say about the inferiority of the black race. It'll be the N word with the "A" at the end one minute, but as soon as some of you get mad, it becomes "ER" quickly. The fact that many latinos continue to use a word we've repeatedly said hurts us tells you all you need to know about how much they actually care about us. :coffee2:

No ofcourse not. Of you're not black don't say it period.

Thinking Of You

Depends on your ancestry and where you are from. A lot of people don’t even realize that only a smart part of us were dropped off in America. Most of us were dropped off in South America (Brazil and other Spanish-speaking countries). So unless you have an immediate black lineage, then no.

Absolutely not. What kinda question?

Its extremely offensive and other races/ethnic groups using the word harms the African American reclamation of the term. 

New York Times said it best, your proximity to black people does not give you any right to use the word.

They shouldn’t. But so many non black Latinos say it. Even more than lack people themselves. And I’m lots of urban areas no one bats an eye when a Latino says it.

Doesn’t make it right though, but when someone calls them out. Suddenly they have a black great, great grandparent that makes it okay. 

Depends.  

Here is a rule of thumb to help anyone who is confused
Are you Black?
-yes--> it is ok

-no--> it is not ok

Unless you're black, no. And you will 100% get your ass clapped for saying it in a real ass hood.

The word is ingrained in our culture though... it's used widely and the large majority of people don't care. I don't say it but I don't care if someone else does :sorry: we have enough problems to care about hissy fits from people trying to police us from the other side of the river lol

What's next, getting mad because someone says the name of the country whose capital is Niamey? :rip:

Edited by Alongoria13

No unless you're Afro-Latino or have any direct black descent in family then you can. Plus there's other words you can replace it with other than adding on to oppression

I remember that time when everyone was saying that word in LATAM for this song/artist:  

:psyduck:

Edited by bliaz

Only Afro-latinos/ black latinos. Other than that NO

I’m so tired of y’all.

40 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

No Camilla.

:skull:

I always ask myself this, as an Arab I lived in the USA for few years, and remember my friends who are black told me I could say cause I’m considered a “sand n****”. 

moonlitdick

I’m not Latin. Am I still allowed to call you a w*****k? A sp*c? A b****t?

Edited by moonlitdick

1 minute ago, moonlitdick said:

:deadbanana:

35 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I’m so tired of y’all.

4 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

close this thread.