Top Posters In This Topic

• Aristocrat

• Lovett

• Gerardo

• mxoonlight

5 hours ago, judasmonster said:

I think the official trailer/teaser is gonna be premiered at the Super Bowl

hope so :wanda:

Universal is goin to move the date, bookmark me.

There’s a Moana 2 wtf? What did I miss lol I could’ve sworn they said they weren’t doing a sequel way back when

25 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Those preview pics alone look so interesting and I was never even a fan of Wicked or any of the Wizard of Oz movies :eek:

46 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Not when they share the same demographics :deadbanana2:

The Broadway socials are posting Super Bowl themed content. Do we still think we’re getting a little teaser today? I hope so. 😭

https://www.universalpictures.com/movies/wicked

This is live, not sure how long it has been but when you google “Wicked trailer”, it’s now one of the top links. I truly believe the trailer drop is imminent. 

Something to note is that they have it listed as “WICKED”, and not “WICKED: PART ONE”. Are they reversing the Pt I/II decision?

Edited by Mystic Warrior
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

This is live, not sure how long it has been but when you google “Wicked trailer”, it’s now one of the top links. I truly believe the trailer drop is imminent. 

Something to note is that they have it listed as “WICKED”, and not “WICKED: PART ONE”. Are they reversing the Pt I/II decision?

:duca:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

I noticed that too when Googling it, but yes that link has been live for months

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

I noticed that too when Googling it, but yes that link has been live for months

Thank you for the confirmation! Perhaps it being moved toward the top is still a bit of a hint? I’m hoping! 

I really am going to collapse at the teaser like Wicked was the first musical I got to see on Broadway so it means a lot :jonny6:

Ariana reposted Jon’s tweet on insta stories :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Splitting it into two parts never made much sense to me. I love Wicked but the second half of the show is fairly uneventful, certainly when translating it into a film setting I'm not sure what they would pad it out with to warrant a full movie.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Splitting it into two parts never made much sense to me. I love Wicked but the second half of the show is fairly uneventful, certainly when translating it into a film setting I'm not sure what they would pad it out with to warrant a full movie.

The book! Jon M. Chu has stated that was the reason. I was hesitant until that mention, as the Broadway show was definitely watered down tonally and narratively so there’s so much that happens politically that is at most hinted at in the musical they can use. There’s a lot of potential, it just needs to be executed properly. 

Edited by Mystic Warrior
  • Like 1

looks... fine... the part 1 part 2 gonna kill this thing tho :dancehall3:

Doesn't look very good. That Sam & Cat ass gasp :doc: 

• Thumbs Down 1

are they lesbians?

It looks so good omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.