Violent Queen Kicks Windshield In!

Brikenbur

I’ve been living in the Chicago Northalsted (formally and more famously known as Boystown) area now for close to five years and in those years have seen this area deteriorate; mainly on weekend nights during the summer months. There’s always fights breaking out in the streets and just chaos! Those who live in the area suggest people from the south side / west side areas come up and cause havoc out in the streets and are turning the neighborhood into an unsafe place to live. 

However, we just had our first hot day of the year, reaching 80 degrees this past Saturday, and the girlies (including myself) were OUT! :bloo:

I went on the profile to see the video in a bigger window and was NOT expecting the profile to be all... that :deadbanana4:

I'd run them all over

Just now, HausOfGerard said:

I'd run them all over

Mte. The pedal would be through the floor 

11 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

I'd run them all over

10 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Mte. The pedal would be through the floor 

Can we not talk about literal murder?

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Can we not talk about literal murder?

No, actions have consequences

:biblio:

Why do people encourage these anti-social behaviors, they're not good :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, LustSpell said:

I went on the profile to see the video in a bigger window and was NOT expecting the profile to be all... that :deadbanana4:

Why did I look? :deadvision:

Spoiler

kinda hot tho :deadbanana4:

You dont drive a car through boystown at night though. You get on the L and walk there. Hell, ubers drop you off like a block or two away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.