Philippine elections will be a major trend for other countries

supertiffany

for the long time in Philippine history

there will be one candidate that does not come from a political family or showbiz popularity

that does not have hidden wealth and questionable assets

managed to get an ISO certification and highest government audit

gets celebrity endorsements that ranges for $2M for free

which is Leni Robredo

is close enough to win the president

but seems the major frontrunner, the son of the dictator and biggest government robbers Bongbong Marcos might win

the world is watching, if Leni Robredo win then other dictators or corrupt might be careful

but if Bongbong wins then this might fuel and entice more of the corrupt to utilize brainwashing and historical revisionism

through social media trends

will your country be affected or are they doing the same tactics the Marcos is doing through social media?

the fact that MARCOSES are RICHER than most of the main pop girls combined :biblio:

Edited by supertiffany

Yeah. She’s kinda not winning. It’s tragic. 

Social media ruined politics. One of Mexico's richest states is ran by social media influencers and AMLO is an absolute joke with his bots and dumb ass youtubers :skull: even R/Mexico has been taken over by them.

BBM Arianators are so mad the runner of pop actually shared Leni's rally! The Exile listener will win trusT!

It's crazy how easy it is for the Filipino GP to fall for the blatant lies peddled by these BBM apologists and history revisionists. Leni is the most obvious choice, yet many Filipinos turn a blind eye!

Facebook is the most used social media in the Philippines and it is quite powerful and proved VERY influential in politics. FB was also a huge influencer in Duterte's win in 2016.

21 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Social media ruined politics. One of Mexico's richest states is ran by social media influencers and AMLO is an absolute joke with his bots and dumb ass youtubers :skull: even R/Mexico has been taken over by them.

especially Facebook, which they take so long to take down fake news posts and pages :biblio:

Twitter is very easy to spot troll users because of join date, followers, and other features which facebook do not have.

sadly Facebook is the all one social media platform in the Philippines

Why would people vote for the son of the previous guy who clearly it's just there because of it it's beyond me :rip:

From a Filipino-American pov, I will never understand how a country with so much love and great food and culture can have the most backwards government and way of thinking :rip: 

If Filipinos elect BBM despite everything the Marcoses did to the country under martial law… 

I really pray she wins as it would be a huge triumph against the far right but I don’t have much hope.

I just voted (OFW). I am not really into politics because it damages morale BUT I have always supported Leni Robredo, especially now that the country needs her so much. I really pray that she'll pull through and win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.