Trinity Least Talented Pop Girls? ?️ Votes ? Selena ? Britney ? Rihanna

ExHuman

13 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

not y’all thinking that’s some sort of drag when her influences were Janet, Madonna and mj who were all arguably dancers foremost. Just say y’all don’t know anything about the art of performing and call it a day.

If we are having a conversation about recording artists' talent and you are defending your fave by having "dancing 15 yrs ago" as the first item on your list, i don't know what to tell you :ace:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• brainmaniac

• ExHuman

• NausAllien

11 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

If we are having a conversation about recording artists' talent and you are defending your fave by having "dancing 15 yrs ago" as the first item on your list, i don't know what to tell you :ace:

It's like talking to a wall :rip:

Respect our medallists who were democraticaly elected by the wise members of this board.

50 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

The lack of grasping the subject at hand :deadbanana:

if dancing didn’t matter, the best selling “recording artists” wouldn’t be Madonna and mj 

like talking to a wall indeed :fan:

6 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

if dancing didn’t matter, the best selling “recording artists” wouldn’t be Madonna and mj 

We're talking talent, not sales. Stay on topic sis.

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

The lack of grasping the subject at hand :deadbanana:

The irony :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

We're talking talent, not sales. Stay on topic sis.

The irony :bibliahh:

Is performing and dance not a talent? I-

:deadbanana2:

do yourself a favor

52 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

Respect our medallists who were democraticaly elected by the wise members of this board.

:ahh:

3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Is performing and dance not a talent? I-

A dancer's talent, yes. (also even then, her dancing ain't all that :rip:)

Read what I said before:

2 hours ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

If girlie is such a talented dancer, why didn't she become one as opposed to a recording artist.  :hoetenks:

What is the point of recording songs and selling albums if all you can do is dance? Make it make sense. :clown:

But don't worry - someone might make a "best dancers" thread where you can defend her! :heart:

2 hours ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

Read what I said before:

What is the point of recording songs and selling albums if all you can do is dance? Make it make sense. :clown:

But don't worry - someone might make a "best dancers" thread where you can defend her! :heart:

She recorded albums because she's talented at it, she got her record deal by singing Whitney in front of Jive's executives. It ain't our fault our faves talent goes beyond singing and also include performing and dancing. Yew mad?

3 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

It's like talking to a wall :rip:

:cm:

What the hell is this thread? :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

What the hell is this thread? :ahh: 

The Britney Army having a meltdown because their fave is one of the least talented pop girls in history. :siptea:

20 minutes ago, brazil said:

She recorded albums because she's talented at it, she got her record deal by singing Whitney in front of Jive's executives. It ain't our fault our faves talent goes beyond singing and also include performing and dancing. Yew mad?

:laugh:

LOL. That's literally the opposite of what happened:

iyA61F3.png

"Her voice wasn't great..."

"It was in the wrong key"

"It sounded pretty awful in places"

This is why she got a record deal:

CKPElbp.png

Edited by NausAllien

32 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

iyA61F3.png

CKPElbp.png

LMFAO, I actually have seen videos and several interviews of different executives and her manager reinforcing that she blew everyone out of the park. The fact that you have this random article from a know Britney hater so easily accessible is pretty sad, really lol

But since youre so invested in Britney, might as well educate yourself:

56 minutes ago, brazil said:

This only showed that she currently sings worse than an 11-year-old, the self-sabotage  :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, ExHuman said:

We love democracy :clap3:.

Congrats Britney.

1 minute ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

This only showed that she currently sings worse than an 11-year-old, the self-sabotage  :toofunny2:

Wasnt Kelly just recently outsang by  an actress on her own show while singing her own song? Sorry, ain't noone here for Kelly's karaoke vocals anymore :laugh:

Just now, brazil said:

Wasnt Kelly just recently outsang by  an actress on her own show while singing her own song? Sorry, ain't noone here for Kelly's karaoke vocals anymore :laugh:

Tell us more :gaycat2:

The Britney Army having such a MELTDOWN over this is so f-cking entertaining...

7 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

The Britney Army having such a MELTDOWN over this is so f-cking entertaining...

Nobody is having a meltdown, we're responding to a thread same as everyone else. I actually think this is fun and I embrace the silver medal sis, it is what it is:gaycatney1:

On 4/26/2022 at 1:14 AM, My Tears Ricochet said:

:bibliahh:

On 4/26/2022 at 1:31 AM, BionicWooHoo said:

:bibliahh:When I tell you this sent me :bibliahh:calling this site a site of losers while simultaneously proudly proclaiming that she’s been here a decade 

On 4/26/2022 at 1:52 AM, TheRealGâteau said:

Omg, that one Britney stan in here. Can't tell if she's trolling or not. :bibliahh:

OT: Those 60+ votes are very deserved for the untalented Britney Spears. :clap3:Having a bunch of money on your bank account, winning some hillbilly child competition and dbeing able to do amateur aerobic backflips may be great for her (god bless), but it shows apart from her fans, the rest of ATRL won't acknowledge these things as musically talented. :lakitu:

On 4/26/2022 at 3:09 AM, hungrymuffin said:

im happy to see that britney stan got annihilated by everyone because they are literally the most delusional britney stan on this forum

im surprised rihanna is there instead of katy:rip:

I’m glad everyone could see that Britney stan getting annihilated :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

:gaycat6:

:rip: And given how she dances now, even that would be difficult to defend  :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

iyA61F3.png

CKPElbp.png

All those executives having a low opinion of her talent :gaycat6: even at her own label :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, NausAllien said:

iyA61F3.png

CKPElbp.png

the fact that you took the time to look for these and post the ones that go with your narrative :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, NausAllien said:

The Britney Army having a meltdown because their fave is one of the least talented pop girls in history. :siptea:

stopping lies =/= meltdowns, if anything the haters are the ones here breaking their joints reaching.

5 hours ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

Read what I said before:

Ooh, watch out everyone! We have a Dancing with the Stars judge among us.

:bibliahh:

FYI, she got signed off singing alone. They even wanted to make her first video some animated mess. They were all blown away by the fact that she had an amazing voice for pop music AND dance incredibly when the executives went to the bomt video shoot. 

43 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

I’m glad everyone could see that Britney stan getting annihilated :bibliahh:

you keep spamming these replies that are like a week old now. Anyone of us could multi quote the ones “annihilating” you from this very thread. 

you’re literally serving:

fairly-oddparents-mr-crocker.gif

38 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

All those executives having a low opinion of her talent :gaycat6: even at her own label :gaycat6:

joke’s on them. The number of units (out) sold  don’t lie

:fan: