When the world needed her most, did Jesy Nelson disappear?

stjosephprey4us

After serving a smash hit solo debut single that made enough noise and buzz to drum up interest for more, and absolutely slaying multiple live performances of the bop to end all bops, we haven’t heard a peep from Jesy since. There hasn’t been so much as a whisper of a controversy, meme, etc surrounding her in months. Pop music is arguably seeing a slow period right now, just look at the charts, so when we need her the most has Jesy Nelson disappeared on us? And if so, where has she gone? 

It was smart of her to disappear. Hopefully she wiped that Nutella off her face. 

So many lies. :rip: 

Because she's the hero we deserve, not the one we need. So we'll hunt her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

NINTCHDBPICT000628821377.jpg

11 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Because she's the hero we deserve, not the one we need. So we'll hunt her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

NINTCHDBPICT000628821377.jpg

A dark (skin) knight :dies:

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

a smash hit solo debut single

This is news to me. 

:rip:

Dunno but her controversy is honestly the most fun ive had in the stan sphere in years. When all other girls shy away from contriversy she was there feeding us.

Charitable queen.

Nobody cares about this girl but idk why y'all even bullied her because she is that dull and irrelevant to even be wasting an ounce on energy on her. It must be the British gays only who are hyping her up cause the girl is more faceless than Mabel so you know you're in trouble.

i forgot about ha :rip: are there any news on the second single?

I really dislike her for ruining some of my favorite little mix songs like Holiday where she’s trying to say “boy” but really sounds like “void, have I told cha”

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

After serving a smash hit solo debut single

She has released 0 solo songs and 0 hits, I guess you're talking about a different Jesy Nelson :rip:

The pop scene is boring rn, we need the UK Baddie to provide us more mess

She looks like Kim Zolciak's daughters

Her label invested a decent amount into her. The diddy sample, Nicki feature, high budget music video… and it currently has 28M streams on Spotify :rip:

I don’t think a second single will ever see the light of day. 

She's currently laying down in a tanning bed alongside Pop princess Ariana 

23 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Her label invested a decent amount into her. The diddy sample, Nicki feature, high budget music video… and it currently has 28M streams on Spotify :rip:

I don’t think a second single will ever see the light of day. 

dont forget US radio promotioj + that rumored VMA performance slot that was scrapped

we need her back i swear i’ve been soooooo bored lately and she’s at least interesting 

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

She's currently laying down in a tanning bed alongside Pop princess Ariana 

Asian adore fair skin more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.