Lorde addresses the "shushing" situation

despy

End them tiktok kids queen :clap3:

“Also that dramatic-ass move was literally for an album called Melodrama, so, don't stress too hard. Bye.” :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

“Also that dramatic-ass move was literally for an album called Melodrama, so, don't stress too hard. Bye.” :clap3:

that was a powerful ending 

8 minutes ago, Brando said:

that was a powerful ending 

Imagine if she ended the video by shushing the camera, it would’ve been an iconic moment :deadbanana4:

"don't stress too hard"

This is really good advice nnn

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Imagine if she ended the video by shushing the camera, it would’ve been an iconic moment :deadbanana4:

i was expecting her to shush at some point for sure 

Something about her demeanor comes across as so condescending these days :skull: I’ve noticed it since those emails she sent around the SP release last summer

31 minutes ago, conquxror said:

that whole situation is just so dumb

10000% 
So dumb, it's literally a performance of ONE song on ONE tour. The **** :biblio:

9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Something about her demeanor comes across as so condescending these days :skull: I’ve noticed it since those emails she sent around the SP release last summer

She's always been condescending. :rip: 

Anyway, she didn't really clarify anything. "I shushed fans because I wanted an acapella moment during the show." Yeah wbk

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She's always been condescending. :rip: 

Anyway, she didn't really clarify anything. "I shushed fans because I wanted an acapella moment during the show." Yeah wbk

Because there was literally nothing to clarify for :skull: She didn't do anything wrong so

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

End them tiktok kids queen :clap3:

Also that dramatic-ass move was literally for an album called Melodrama, so, don't stress too hard. Bye.” :clap3:

Ugh, I love her :jonnycat:

This queen :jonny5: You tell them sis 

I feel bad for her. She’s really in her backlash era after being lauded for so long :chick1:

I laughed at it but she's still queen, plus there's tons of videos of the crowd singing with her at every other point in the concert lol

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I feel bad for her. She’s really in her backlash era after being lauded for so long :chick1:

if you went to her shows you'd never know. this is some petty stupid online ****

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.