Were Britney stans hiding behind Katy Perry years ago?

Mariano

I just read this thread and I- 

Why are Britney stans having meltdowns over Katy's underperforming residency :deadbanana4:  They care more than Kats themselves.  It's almost like they used ot hide behind her or something and now they are faced with the reality that Gaga won? Or what is it?  The whole thread is full of Britney stans (who also happen to be die hard OGH). 

And don't even get me started on the hypocricy of ATRL and OGH waiting for Katy Perry to release a new single so that they can start making topics comparing Katy and Gaga's spotify streams and there's like 10 topics from the last months saying how they are in the same boat, only for OGH to come out later full Donald Trump style and say "I thought they were not comparable?" when it's the liddos who should be saying "I thought they were in the same boat?" :deadbanana2:  The hypocrisity and lack of self-awareness :rip:

What do OGH think they are achieving when they straight up act like Donald Trump? :rip:    Katy even shaded their fav several times, but they don't care, it's almost as if they hate Gaga more than they love Britney. 

Discuss! 

Edit: This isn't about all Britney stans, only the obsessive, hateful ones hihi :date2: 

Edited by Mariano

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• Mariano

• americanshameless

• Breathe On Moi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

britney stans this, britney stans that  :rip:

this crocker-like behavior

Steam Workshop::Mr. Crocker (The Fairly OddParents) Player Model & NPC

I don't understand the point of this thread? 

That one stan trying to say that a stadium tour is basically nothing. :laugh: 

Never change, ATRL

What an interesting topic. Are you aspiring to become an atrl historian? 

Edited by Ghiles

6 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Playing the victim again ? Leave Katy alone !

You just proved the op’s point, Britney stan. 

It went from comparing Gaga and Katy 24/7 to “leeaavve Katy alooone” pretty quickly I guess. 

AptFrequentGypsymoth-small.gif

Much are angry over her insensitive comments on Britney back in the Witness era. However, I am both a Katy and Britney fan and its so hard to manage :skull: Defending her back n’ forth in Breatheheavy is a mental exercise in itself :bibliahh:

There sure is a weird obsession with Britney and her stans ever since the reset. 

Ya know, for a fanbase that loves crying about “OGHs!!!” at every opportunity, y’all sure love dishing out what you really can’t take. 

AlexStexaul

yes :dancehall3:

24 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

8 minutes ago, Slave 4 U said:

There sure is a weird obsession with Britney and her stans ever since the reset. 

Ya know, for a fanbase that loves crying about “OGHs!!!” at every opportunity, y’all sure love dishing out what you really can’t take. 

:skull: 

Not y'all proving my point :jonny5:   Maybe Donald Trump is your actual fav? 

Can you show us the evidence of this obsession with Britney stans?  Cuz I literally posted evidence in the OP of their behavior towards Gaga.  Anyway this is obviously not about all Britney fans, but the OGH ones. 

Edited by Mariano

a really confusing thread. talking about Britney fans while linking a flamebait thread about Katy made by a fellow monster :psyduck:

Just now, Brando said:

a really confusing thread. talking about Britney fans while linking a flamebait thread about Katy made by a fellow monster :psyduck:

I know, I was confused too. I entered the flamebait topic made by a liddo to drag Katy Perry and It was full of Britney Spears stans defending Katy and dragging Gaga. 

I was literally like wtf!? What do Britney stans have to do with either Katy or Gaga so I get you :hughard: 

26 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Lmaooooo imagine waking up to write a long-winded essay about a closed thread on ATRL :rip: 

The OP thinking Lady GaGa couldn’t be dragged without having to hide behind….. Katy Perry which is the same fruit from the same basket anyway :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Can you show us the evidence of this obsession with Britney stans?  

I mean you literally made this thread to bash Britney stans… or does that only count as obsession when the OGHs do it?  

Edited by Slave 4 U

Britney has more impact more classics and more WW sales so I don’t think they need to hide behind her

Just now, Slave 4 U said:

I mean you literally made this thread to bash Britney stans… or does that only count as obsession when the OGHs do it?  

No, I forgot to clarify that I was talking about Britney stans who are obsessed haters, sorry bestie, why would I want to drag random britney fans who did nothing :rip:  

Just now, pieceofgök said:

Britney has more impact more classics and more WW sales so I don’t think they need to hide behind her

Nowadays? Obviously, not even Kats are hiding behind Katy :rip:   A few years ago? I'm gonna have to disagree, they clearly did, hence why they are defending Katy so hard today even though she shaded their fav and was disrespectful towards her, while Gaga has only shown love to Britney. 

It's weird. 

Britney and Katy are the most pure pop out of the main pop girls so naturally their stans like both singers 

The OP getting ate up :lmao:

38 minutes ago, mystery said:

I don't understand the point of this thread? 

Its like he was tryna make this thread to get coddled but ended up getting gobbled even more :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Anyway, The OP of that thread is one of the biggest OBHs. Talk about playing victim. Like somebody said, don’t dish out what the **** you can’t take. The way they always end up crying :rip: 

Edited by americanshameless

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

I'm gonna have to disagree, they clearly did, hence why they are defending Katy so hard today even though she shaded their fav and was disrespectful towards her, while Gaga has only shown love to Britney. 

This is what I don’t understand.