is Ariana really the new Rihanna, retiring because of cosmetics?

supertiffany

No, Ariana loves to sing and to make music too much to quit. She's been recording since Positions dropped and she has Wicked, which is a musical, coming. 

Ariana is more passionate about music than Rih ever was plus REM beauty won’t be even as half as successful as Fenty beauty so no, I doubt she’ll completely ditch music aside, also wicked will have an OST

AlexStexaul

once they realize how much they earn from cosmetics they never have same effort for their music. 

happened with rih and then gaga and now ari

Ariana disappears for a few months to film her new *musical* after dropping bunch of collabs last year and she’s retiring and hates music?!? How does that work? 

no way, she'll prolly get divorced and write an album about it

i dont think ariana can be successful at multiple careers like rihanna so no

32 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Yes. And Dua will follow. These girls care more about being rich and famous than being a musician :michael:

a leading lady of an upcoming MUSICAL who was recently a judge on a SINGING show and is notorious for NOT promoting her eras is more concerned about being rich and famous than being a musician…. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

33 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Ariana disappears for a few months to film her new *musical* after dropping bunch of collabs last year and she’s retiring and hates music?!? How does that work? 

first shes overexposed, now shes retired. which is it atrl :nuts:

12 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

i dont think ariana can be successful at multiple careers like rihanna so no

and we thank Jesus for that, nobody in her fanbase is here for her playing with make up or other hobbies with that voice of hers and while being at her peak vocally :deadbanana4:

Edited by ariananext

Ariana retiring??

She  released her new music aka Positions less than 1.5 years ago :rip:

y’all act 1.5 years ago like 5-6 years :rip:

Remember when she used to release music no stop post sweetener? Good times :cries:

Imagine if you staned old MPGs like Janet, Whitney or Madonna. 

They released music like every 3 years. 

3 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Imagine if you staned old MPGs like Janet, Whitney or Madonna. 

They released music like every 3 years. 

Every 3 years is great if you have like 5 singles or more per album. Ariana's cycles are boring because she doesn't perform, attend events, gets interviewed or anything, she drops the music and you just listen to it without getting the whole experience. If she was like Dua, for example, I wouldn't mind waiting 3 years for an album, but she disappears after the release so it becomes boring. 

i don’t know any make up stats but i don’t think rem would even catch rare beauty?? i could be wrong though i just hear way more about rare beauty. plus ariana has always said singing is her number 1 passion so i doubt it. if anyone were to do this it’d be selena but she also is back to acting which is doing more in entertainment than rih anyways

Nah. She's only on her 6th album. I bet she'll release 20 albums in her entire life.

4 hours ago, Gerardo said:

Ariana is more passionate about music than Rih ever was plus REM beauty won’t be even as half as successful as Fenty beauty so no, I doubt she’ll completely ditch music aside, also wicked will have an OST

I literally came to say all of this. 

I'm clueless I don't know what to expect from her, also her contract is so long so far

She’s the new Rihanna because she burned herself out in the first 7 years of her career by releasing yearly and is now over music and becoming a boss ass businesswoman 

4 hours ago, Icarus said:

Yes. And Dua will follow. These girls care more about being rich and famous than being a musician :michael:

Nnnnnnnn New Rules Beauty is coming 

as someone who loves makeup, i don't see this happening. rem beauty is honestly very boring and isn't offering anything new or different which fenty beauty did. 

Ari just dropped positions not long ago. I doubt she's following rihannas footsteps xD

Riri legit hasn't released anything since 2016 (except maybe 2 features) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.