• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Squall

• Blackout2006

• Rev8

the fumes & meltdowns in here :deadbanana4:

artists who are "replaced" and over don't headline coachella & glastonbury, win oscars or have sold out world tours that's all i'll say

OT: HTE was a massive improvement from her debut, excited to see where she goes from here

tkoERbS.gif

Edited by Billionaire

20 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

They have clearly moved on to Miss Rodrigo and it’s proven based off of the results of the GRAMMYs, their most recent album sales compared, and their most recent hits :skull: It’s very obvious what’s going on. There’s no point in lying.

Sorry but this is such a weird logic to even reckon with :rip:  Do you realize that two big singers can thrive at the same time? Literally many Billie fans are Olivia fans and many Olivia fans are Billie fans. Billie was the headliner of Coachella, had a higher acclaimed album and just won an Oscar. She is doing more than fine and hasn't been replaced by anyone. Again, she has her own large fanbase dedicated to her and the attention of such stans and fans will never be stolen away from another artist. 

Thinking Of You
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sorry but this is such a weird logic to even reckon with :rip:  Do you realize that two big singers can thrive at the same time? Literally many Billie fans are Olivia fans and many Olivia fans are Billie fans. Billie was the headliner of Coachella, had a higher acclaimed album and just won an Oscar. She is doing more than fine and hasn't been replaced by anyone. Again, she has her own large fanbase dedicated to her and the attention of such stans and fans will never be stolen away from another artist. 

Just keep saying it. Just keep saying it and then maybe you’ll convince hope…because you won’t be convincing anybody else. So, dream on. 

34 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Just keep saying it. Just keep saying it and then maybe you’ll convince hope…because you won’t be convincing anybody else. So, dream on. 

Was what you must have been saying after everyone literally debunked your futile and delusional notion :bibliahh: I am apart of the Gen Z which houses of the majority of the fanbase of these two artists you are trying your hardest to pit against one another. Please :priceless:

Used to hate her, but HTE made me switch. :jonny: I'm ready to support her next era.

Thinking Of You
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Was what you must have been saying after everyone literally debunked your futile and delusional notion :bibliahh: I am apart of the Gen Z which houses of the majority of the fanbase of these two artists you are trying your hardest to pit against one another. Please :priceless:

Ok, babygirl. 

Give us another oxytocin and overheated queennnnn☄????

On 4/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, Thinking Of You said:

They have clearly moved on to Miss Rodrigo and it’s proven based off of the results of the GRAMMYs, their most recent album sales compared, and their most recent hits :skull: It’s very obvious what’s going on. There’s no point in lying.

wouldnt it be better to compare their debuts? billies debut is still bigger than olivias :deadbanana2:

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Katamari said:

wouldnt it be better to compare their debuts? billies debut is still bigger than olivias :deadbanana2:

Ok.

Yes HTE (song) was acclaimed with the rock sounds and she should go explore more of that aspect on her next era. The same goes to Olivia Rodrigo as well like give us with the angsty Grunge, punk rock etc :mandown:

I love artists who constantly release music. :pancake:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.