Better Rapper: Lil Nas X vs Saucy Santana

hallucinate

Better Rapper: Lil Nas X vs Saucy Santana  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best?

they are two of the most popular gay rappers at the moment but which one is the best? :bunny:

Santana

or LNX?

The fact Saucy is actually better :deadbanana: 

santana is obviously the better rapper

but nas makes better music, obviously

Santana >>> 

Santana obviously

Nas doesnt care that much about rap

his strenght is elsewhere

OP posting Santana and Latto's best song :alexz:

1 hour ago, LesFleur said:

OP posting Santana and Latto's best song :alexz:

it's a major BOP :jonny4:

16 hours ago, hallucinate said:

it's a major BOP :jonny4:

UH N DOWN DA PO'

Hip-Hop Dance GIF

Santana.

Lil’ Nas X is the better artist but Santana is surely the better rapper.

Santana isn’t fair off though, musically. Once he begins working with premier producers, he’ll go flying…

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

This is my first time hearing that song "Scoop" ft Doja Kitty & wow issa bopppp. 

OT: that other person sounds like they're trying to imitate a female rapper lol. No way ya'll actually believe that they're actually better than Lil Nas X? & btw I'm not really a huge fan of LNX either, but he's way more musically talented. Lil Nas X seems to have the whole package. while the other person is a below average rapper at best. 

I’m going with Nas. Never been a fan of Santana; he’s the male City Girl and they’re very hit or miss.

4 hours ago, psychodj said:

I’m going with Nas. Never been a fan of Santana; he’s the male City Girl and they’re very hit or miss.

Omg, While I was listening to one of his songs posted in the OP, I was trying to think of an artist that his voice reminded me of, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. But now that you mentioned the "city girls" You're 100% correct lmao. He does sound like one of them. He has that annoying high pitched LOUD voice & style that they do! you hit the nail right on the head with that one lol. They also seem like they can't keep up with the beat, Like they sound out of place when it comes to them flowing & that's exactly how he sounds. It's like they think the louder they are the less noticeable it will be that they can't flow along with the beat correctly 

Edited by KingJay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.