House of the Dragon | Season 2 Now on MAX & HBO | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

how are they gonna be sure that the new riders wont switch sides though. For a minute, I thought that the annoying guy was end up joining green team when he arrived the city

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

7 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

I say Jace's reaction was VALID.. His legitimacy was already questioned, having a dragon is his only claim aside from Rhaneyra namin him the heir..

With the small folk bastards claiming dragons, his claim weakened

and not just random dragons. The biggest dragons!

In the end

Spoiler

he will be right with everything and those 2 ******* will betray Rhaenyra. People hating on Jace will :mandown:

11 minutes ago, Afferty said:

how are they gonna be sure that the new riders wont switch sides though. For a minute, I thought that the annoying guy was end up joining green team when he arrived the city

that's the risk of it and that's why Jace is complaining.

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Rhaenyra's team is so dumb omg they had the perfect opportunity to ambush Aemond and vHAGar like :rip: 

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

This. Why not jump Aemond right then and there? They had the numerical advantage and the shock value, cause Aemond would not have expected to be ambushed by multiple adult dragons at once. If he and Vhagar are out, the Greens automatically lose. Now he knows and Team Black lost their one big chance to win… cause they wanted to stare at him instead.

nicki.png

53 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Yeah, like bitchh, hide the other 3 dragons behind the castle or something, and let him get near while he was chasing Silverwing...

The media literacy is truly in the pits :suburban: 

they're new and inexperienced dragonriders (hence Silverwing taking Ulf straight to Kings Landing… like that wasn't Rhaenyra's "war tactic" some of yall mentioned earlier :skull:), of course they won't jump that old ass HAG just after they claimed the dragons, that would be sewercide

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Great episode! :clap3:

• Haha 6

I'm watching The House That Dragons Built ep for 7 and it's really incredible all that goes into each episode, thanks to all the vfx and stunt workers :clap3:

them using real fire is crazy :dies:

Edited by WildAmerican
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Great episode! :clap3:

there is always a Shrek scene that can be compared to this show. It's so funny

Spoiler

I accidentally came across some spoilers for the next episode or at least what's going to happen next with the two new dragonriders and I'm PISSED ! All that work for WHAT ???

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Edited by Zaynsus

7 hours ago, Zaynsus said:
  Hide contents

I accidentally came across some spoilers for the next episode or at least what's going to happen next with the two new dragonriders and I'm PISSED ! All that work for WHAT ???

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Spoiler

Messss, will the betrayals already happen? I thought they'd at least have them stay Team Black for a few episodes before they switch. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Feanor said:
  Hide contents

Messss, will the betrayals already happen? I thought they'd at least have them stay Team Black for a few episodes before they switch. :rip:

Spoiler

It's actually a spoiler from the book so I don't know how this is going to unfold in the show.

Can someone post a NON spoiler list of the largest dragons?

We all know Vagar is #1

But like who is #2 and #3 I wanna know who might snatch Vagars wig. 

My delusional predictions. Vagar will face a few dragons at once. He will kill one or both of the new riders but Rhanerya and her dragon will win the battle. Helena will ride off on her dragon to Pentos where she meets a rich gorgeous stud who marries her and treats her how she deserves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, makeme said:

Vermithor, Silverwing, or Caraxes could probably snatch VHAGar up. Syrax and Seasmoke maybe. 

Baela and Jace's dragons will need to sit this one out! 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Also Dreamfyre is around the same age as Vermithor, so she might be the same size (definitely bigger than Silverwing)

2 hours ago, makeme said:

Vaghar > Vermithor > Silverwing ≈ Dreamfyre > Meleys (RIP) > Caraxes > Sunfyre ≈ Seasmoke ≈ Syrax >>> Vermax > Moondancer > Arrax (RIP) > Tyraxes >>>>> Stormcloud.

We have yet to see the wild dragon in the Vale and we saw Tessarion (Prince Maelor's dragon) on the season finale trailer but we dont know how big it is though if it's just taken flight then he's around Vermax and Moondancer's sizes or smaller.

For some reason Syrax and the other "female" dragons (egg laying dragons) are smaller in the show than "male" dragons even though it's never the case in the books and it's heavily implied dragons dont have gender and even can change it. Syrax hasnt grown at all since Rhanyra was a teenager :redface:

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

Tyraxes

They couldn't afford Legend T's fee this season huh? 

spacer.png

Moondancer and Vermax only getting cameos as well

This BTS is incredible! :soda:Ryan Condal and the VFX Team are making a superb job :clap3:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, orange22 said:

They couldn't afford Legend T's fee this season huh? 

spacer.png

Moondancer and Vermax only getting cameos as well

all the budget went into getting Paddy & Millie back :sistrens:

4 hours ago, makeme said:

We all know Vagar is #1

But like who is #2 and #3 I wanna know who might snatch Vagars wig. 

My delusional predictions. Vagar will face a few dragons at once. He will kill one or both of the new riders but Rhanerya and her dragon will win the battle. Helena will ride off on her dragon to Pentos where she meets a rich gorgeous stud who marries her and treats her how she deserves. 

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Terylee said:

I just know Dreamfyre is going to slay 

How are there even wild dragons? Don't the Targs control the eggs/breeding? 

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

How are there even wild dragons? Don't the Targs control the eggs/breeding? 

they've been there long before them. No one really knows their origin if i'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

Tessarion's beautiful blue skin and roar, I think I have a new fave :worship:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Tessarion's beautiful blue skin and roar, I think I have a new fave :worship:

I hope we get some still shots in daylight of Tessarion and Dreamfyre 

I want geneticists to hurry the F up and mirri mazz durr some dragons into existence real quick, I want one for myself!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.