• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the green supporters are not the brightest... 

that's why they support the Greens 

• Haha 10

The way they're stretching out that Daemon/Harrenhal storyline for dear life. :rip:

He literally doesn't need to be in every single episode if his story this season is this thin. They could've easily excluded him for 1-2 episodes and give his screentime to the the kids to develop them more.

Edited by Feanor
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Me every time a Daemon scene comes on:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Seasmoke stole the show.

and my heart :heart: that boy has a type, he only goes for hotties with melanin :WAP: he saw that white unflavoured chicken bones and said :campfire: 

• Haha 7

Yeah I'm over the Daemon storyline but seeing Viserys got me emotional ngl. Miss him :weeps:

me whenever larys is on screen: get up on your good foot!

thank you aemond for ending him this episode :suburban:

• Haha 1

the Daemon storyline is really bringing this show down. 3 whole episodes on his dreams, really?

Reminder that Alinnocent is innocent

• Like 1

The only positive thing about Daemon's storyline in Harrenhal is getting to see Milly Alcock and Paddy Considine again. I really miss them on the show. :heart2:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, katara said:

Reminder that Alinnocent is innocent

then so is Vhagar 

• Haha 1

aliFLOP for like the 5th episode in a row

anime-girl.gif

• Haha 2

Seasmoke is THAT girl, the prettiest dragon, surprised?? :ryan3:

I don't know how y'all are getting through these episodes, they are so slow and boring it feels like a chore.

• Confused 1

Seasmoke burning uP the poor guy :rip: 

9 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

The only positive thing about Daemon's storyline in Harrenhal is getting to see Milly Alcock and Paddy Considine again. I really miss them on the show. :heart2:

I'm convincing myself that whole storyline was concocted just so they could bring back S1 characters, even if it was just for a quick cameo. Cute in theory, but boring af when it spans multiple episodes.

On 7/22/2024 at 5:42 AM, Zaynsus said:

The way Aemond dragged Larys, fired Alicent from the council and removed Crispin as hand. :lmao:

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

me whenever larys is on screen: get up on your good foot!

thank you aemond for ending him this episode :suburban:

I love when he comes on since he always has something up his sleeve and the upper hand on whoever he's talking to but seeing Aemond swap him down was hilarious. 

Honestly seeing Aemond rule is more interesting. You would think he would know better to keep the council together but at least he's bringing Otto back. 

If they're making changes, why don't they give Miss Dreamfyre something to do? 

spacer.png

Edited by orange22
  • Thanks 1

they should stop the daemon storyline since this season has less episode too

they're acting like they still have 10 more episodes left with the way they drag that storyline 

I am still really enjoying this season, and even though the last two episodes have been slower, I think they've been really well written, and are still interesting enough to hold my attention.  Mysaria's plan to win the smallfolk over in King's Landing is genius (and very much giving Margaery Tyrell), Aemond smacking Larys down was a riot, and Seasmoke choosing Addam was epic.

However, it definitely does feel slow... and knowing that we only have two episodes left is worrisome.  The only "big" moment this whole season has been the 2V1 fight in E4.  

It feels like they are cutting corners; I am worried that 

Spoiler

we aren't even going to see Hugh and Ulf claim their dragons next ep.  It will just be mentioned after the fact that they have done so :rip: 

I don't mind Rhaena being Nettles as I think it adds a lot to her character, but I understand people who are mad, as this removes a strong female black character from the show.

Also, I keep reading that the Battle of the Gullet has been pushed to S3, but then... what the **** is the finale going to be?  The Fall of King's Landing?  If so, that's going to be a mess, considering the death in the gullet majorly inspires Rhaenyra to take King's Landing.

Lastly, this is a small thing but it annoys me so much: the names of the last two episodes are so basic and lazy.  Regent and Smallfolk?  Zzzzzz.  It's giving Dragonstone, Eastwatch, and Winterfell, some of the worst and laziest titles from GOT.  When the episode titles are so uninspired, it makes me worry about the writing in the actual show.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, orange22 said:

They needed more than 8 episodes 

Exactly, if this was a 10 episode season leading up to:

Spoiler

E8: Gullet

E10: King's Landing

I think it would be VERY well received.  Knowing that we're only getting one of those things, IF THAT, means that the GP will most likely remember this season as "boring."  

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.