• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Also I was so happy to see a Lannister actually behaving like a Lannister. Not them bringing lions to war :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

I'm sorry but wtf at them making rhaenyra bi-sexual like what  :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Not them bringing lions to war :deadbanana4:

ik i pissed myself a little, that's the most Lannister thing I've seen since Cersei was being a ***** to ser Loras at Sansa's wedding :redface:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

ik i pissed myself a little, that's the most Lannister thing I've seen since Cersei was being a ***** to ser Loras at Sansa's wedding :redface:

Extra food for the dragons I guess :redface:

8 minutes ago, Mr_campbell said:

I'm sorry but wtf at them making rhaenyra bi-sexual like what  :rip: 

she is said to be more than friends with Laena Velaryon in the book

• Like 3

Finally they've stepped it up.

Can't wait for the next week.

Team Green carrying the show. Rhaenyra  just moping and walking around the castle feeling sorry for herself, Damond going delulu, Jace pouting… honestly it's meh. 

Next episode looks more interesting. 

Glad we get to hear more of Alicents younger son. 

• Like 1

:ahh:

Spoiler

when i saw the boats, i kii'd

not rhaenyra and mysaria giving the girls uber eats teas :ahh: they had apples, red peppers, carrots, oxtail, kalamari, cheddar cheese biscuits, shrimp fried rice in those boats  :ahh: 

• Haha 5

this was actually my favorite episode thus far, i mean i like season two in general but wow:suburban:

• Like 1

Spoiler

The younger bastard son of the sea snake wanted greatness, I believe it was just thrust upon him in a way he never expected.

Seasmoke chose his rider it seems.

Spoiler

I hope the season ends with the Battle Above Gods Eye, I'm tired of Aemond his hag dragon and angsty ass Daemon

edited to add I realize there are enough significant events to come that 1 episode before the final episode of the season is not enough time to cover it all.

Edited by ThehushSound

that was the best ep yet.

maybe i just dont pay attention but i thought those two brothers/bastards were lovers :suburban:

• Like 1

s1 is so good especially the execution of those dramatic scenes that makes this s2 underwhelming

yes this season has less confrontation so you think they'll focus on dragons but the dragon fights are quick

but the latest episode seems to start the fire again, may the next episode really smash 

Rhaenyra's stoopid ass children playing with wooden dragon toys when theres a real one the size of a bunny next to them…… i wouldn't let that bish BREATHE

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cute episode, not a lot happened but a lot happened in terms of lore and laying ground for what comes next I believe. I feel kinda scammed because I thought we were finally going to see the dragons under Dragonstone claimed but I guess I'll need to wait more for that (if it even happens at all at this point) :monkey:

Loved the Green Council scenes (Aemond is EATING and I hate to see it), the food boats (+ Alicent and Helaena getting chased), Larys and Aegon interacting (best scene in the entire episode) and Seasmoke claiming Corlys' son (great reversal on how we've been told dragons get claimed but it can also be the other way around). Perched for Rhaena, I bet she's thrilled that there's another dragon out there she can try to claim.

Now, Rhaenyra falling for Mysaria is something I definitely didn't expect but I wholly welcome. They're kinda made for each other when you think about it. Can't wait to see her confront Corlys' son, I'm so happy every time she gets to leave Dragonstone!

• Like 2

Okay, i think we can all agree that Harrenhal Arc is officially the worst arc this Season 

Also, i wanna see Rhaena claim a dragon 

• Like 2

Using smallfolk against the Greens is such a Game Of Thrones move :clap3:

Also, Alicent and Cole getting fired from the council lmfao 

The way Aemond dragged Larys, fired Alicent from the council and removed Crispin as hand. :lmao:

• Haha 3

The small folk kinda forgetting that it was Rhaenyra and team black who enforced the blockade that caused the food shortage :coffee:

53 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

The small folk kinda forgetting that it was Rhaenyra and team black who enforced the blockade that caused the food shortage :coffee:

Well yes, the two factions are at war, that's what the show is about. How about the greens share some of their wealth and food with the starving population of King's Landing? They appear to have plenty for themselves (and their dragons) :coffee:

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

That's the GP in real life, give em 2 weeks and all will be forgotten :coffee:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

she is said to be more than friends with Laena Velaryon in the book

Also, young Rhaenyra & Alicent had some questionable tension at the beginning of the series.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Well yes, the two factions are at war, that's what the show is about. How about the greens share some of their wealth and food with the starving population of King's Landing? They appear to have plenty for themselves (and their dragons) :coffee:

the green supporters are not the brightest... 

• Haha 3

loved this episode but I was honestly just fast forwarding Daemon's hallucinations, like enough is enough. 

Spoiler

rooting for Rhaesaria but something tells me it will not work out. hopefully this duo manages to damage the Greens well enough before they break up. 

I was overjoyed to see Larys being put in his place by Aemond, at least someone is seeing through his bullsh*t. 

and Alicent/Helaena having a moment with smallfolk. for a second there I thought one of them might really die, it was so intense. 

I was actually kinda meh on this episode and it's been annoying me watch people ***** about this season for the last few weeks. The harrenhal scenes are CHOPS, like I don't care (but stan Alys), you could tell Darklyn was going to be roasted as soon as Seasmoke showed up, the angry towns people scene was… just like every other angry townsfolk scene in game of thrones. The lesbian moment at the end coming completely out of nowhere :rip: I'm kinda bored 

Edited by Rigalo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.